Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is literally no such thing as a "single woman".

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Women are never truly romantically/sexually single like men are. They are either in a relationship, fucking chads/fwbs, or "talking" to a guy. Every woman is taken.

Relationship = Relationship with 1 guy (Usually chad)

Single = Relationship with multiple guys

single women are in relationships, just looking for new one

Well, that's what they tell us at least. If chad came along she'd claim to be a virgin and completely single

In Spain we say "soltera, pero nunca sola" i.e. "single, but never alone [romantically]".

this is the truth.

I know literal hamplanets that i would not even call human or a female in that matter and they still have attention from men

Relationships don't exist anymore. A girl's bf is never the only guy in her life. She's constantly entertaining a host of suitors on social media and chances are they are romantically or sexually involved. A girl will never be yours only, it'll just be your turn

except there are

a lot of them, actually

you see, they turn “single” when approached by a gigachad of even higher smv than their last

except there are

a lot of them, actually

you see, they turn “single” when approached by a gigachad of even higher smv than their last
Lol this. Women are single depending on the men that approach them. If an incel approaches shes taken and fully committed to her boyfriend. If a Chad approaches shes single and can give out her number.

Legit every fucking girl has a boyfriend, even those you dont expect to have one.

And then they say Men has more privilege, fuck off lol

Women are never truly romantically/sexually single like men are. They are either in a relationship, fucking chads/fwbs, or "talking" to a guy.
One of the first blackpills most guys see tbh