Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There Is Literally No Point To Continue Living... Just KYS Already

Sleigher

Sleigher

• christmascel • cozycel • simulationcel •
★★
The entire purpose of organic matter on earth is to procreate. And although not all sex must necessarily result in procreation in the modern day, the point stands that sexual success is the purpose of all life on earth.

Considering that you will forever be incel, forever be unloved, forever be depressed and hopeless in a deep state of despair... why keep going on? In a few decades you will be dead, gone forever. Your one chance of experiencing consciousness wasted without any fault of your own. You will fade away - disappear. You will not experience emptiness when you die. You will not experience anything. Can you imagine that? 80 years of torture on Earth, and then a fucking ETERNITY of nonexistence. 

Think about it: When the continents merge together again in 250 million years, you will still be dead and remain forever unloved. When the sun explodes in a few billion years, you will still be dead and remain forever unloved. When the universe reaches heat death and approaches maximum entropy, all physical events ending forever until random quantum fluctuations eventually give rise to a new big bang... YOU WILL STILL REMAIN FOREVER UNLOVED!!

You had one life. One chance. One little infinitessimally small instant in the chronology of the universe. What has it availed you? Nothing. And the most unjust part of it? You were robbed of even this infinitessimally small point in time by purely GENETIC FACTORS OUTSIDE OF YOUR CONTROL.

You were cursed from birth because of your LOOKS which you genetically inherited, and there was literally nothing you could have ever done about it!

When you tried to join in on the other kids at the local playground when you were 4 years old, their visual sensory organs immediately scouted you out as genetically inferior and hence they rejected you... because of your LOOKS

When you got to Kindergarten, you were excluded by your peers and whenever something went wrong, the care workers would immediately make you responsible and suspect you first. Why? because of your LOOKS.

When you got to elementary school, other children wouldn't play with you and never invite you to do homework together. Why? Because of your LOOKS.

You were bullied, degraded, rejected, beat up, insulted, spit on and tortured your entire youth. The time that was supposed to be your most vital, your most energetic, your most sexually exciting was rendered into a mere dark pit of despair and learned helplessnes. Why? BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING LOOKS.

You were cursed the moment you were conceived - or no, even more, you were cursed the moment that a chemical hormonal reaction in the brains of your subhuman parents robotically led them - against all better rational judgement - to go on a date with each other, which would eventually lead to them having unprotected sex, and then give birth to a subhuman trogglodytic animal creature like you that may pass as "human" according to some abstract biological definition, but shares NONE of the positive formative experiences and emotional pleasures that a regular human intrinsically associates with the concept of LIVING.

You did everything you could to try to gain the favor of those around you - everything imaginable and humanly conceivable has been done by you to no avail. You work your ass off, try desperately to looks slightly better, hit the gym hard, took on a part time job while going to school and bought the girl of your dreams expensive gifts while attempting to court her for more than a year... just to then witness with your own eyes how she gets her ass groped and goes out with the football player who beat you up every single day and threw you in the fucking trash... what a fitting course of action, considering WHAT A SUBHUMAN PIECE OF GENETIC SHIT TRASH GARBAGE YOU ARE.

Can you imagine what a great injustice? What a great torment and pain? To know that this is the only theoretical chance you might have ever been affored, and it was taken from you? What a joke - equally bizarre as cruel. While you are still conscious, there is only the certain knowledge that you will never be happy available to you. And then you will die... your dreams never fulfilled... your bully victorious... those who popped your oneitis' virginity prevailing... 

... FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

RE: There Is Literally No Point To Continue Living... Just Kill Yourself Already

Tl;dr

Why not try to lookmax before the rope?

RE: There Is Literally No Point To Continue Living... Just Kill Yourself Already

marin said:
Tl;dr

this

thanks for the reminder. getting a gun by the end of the month

lol no need to tell me twice
i've going to kill myself as soon as 2018 hits

I'm honestly too much of a coward to off myself.

Posts like these make me wanna ragequit life.

>offing yourself without getting revenge on the people that made you want to off yourself in the first place

Lol

Yadda, yadda, yadda. So much talk about killing and wall of texts, meanwhile real men kill themselves when they want immediately without even telling anyone or crying for help. Just like my Doompilled friend did, he never said anything, just hanged himself one day.

That's how you do it, no shitty internet threads and whining for help. You either do it like a man or you don't and you keep quiet. Acting like that is like female seeking for attention.

Honestly, I sense a cucktears poster trying to off us.

alienfranco said:
050e3b242eaab9b67b23c26f28258f0ebe7bbca1823e819b730fa58d0bf7b25e.jpg

351iplh.jpg

Is BCCtheory and BBCtheoryisreal the same users as BCCTakeover?

Damn. This must be one of the most blackpilled posts ever.
I don't think I can sleep this night... I wish I can sleep forever

Take someone down to hell with you at least

Framecel222 said:

Not everyone is average looking with room for improvement.

Im just living so I can some some day be with my waifu

I will once coping doesn't work anymore.

survival instinct, you know...

Gymcel said:
Yadda, yadda, yadda. So much talk about killing and wall of texts, meanwhile real men kill themselves when they want immediately without even telling anyone or crying for help. Just like my Doompilled friend did, he never said anything, just hanged himself one day.

That's how you do it, no shitty internet threads and whining for help. You either do it like a man or you don't and you keep quiet. Acting like that is like female seeking for attention.

legit, talking about suicide is literally attention-whoring in a way

Or you can try to make this world a bigger shithole than it is. WHy? Because why not

dead_eyed_mofo said:
Not everyone is average looking with room for improvement.

I'm well below average. If I was average looking then girls wouldn't treat me like subhuman filth.

Framecel222 said:
I'm well below average. If I was average looking then girls wouldn't treat me like subhuman filth.

Come on, you are average as fuck. Your mistake is thinking that being average is something impressive in itself or good enough for girls who want the best they can get.

didn't read a single word, but legit thread.

marin said:
Tl;dr

Useless if you are 4/10 or below

/u/ItsOverMyFriends said:
Useless if you are 4/10 or below

I was rated 4/10 here if could reach 6/10 l'd be pretty happy tbh.

it's called a benefit, if i can just exist and have the occasional dopamine rush why would i kill myslef? ofc if they cut my benefit i would jump off a bridge immediately

Death is perma cope. Inceldom transcends the universe.