Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is literally no hope

cookedcel

cookedcel

Recruit
★★
So I had to catch the train today and there was this massive foid, basically the size of a small hatchback also on board. She was of reasonable height, massive stomach, like she had stolen a spare tractor tyre and put it around hER waist, wearing a denim skirt with ankle tats, yuk! shoes that had faggot/dyke/lgbtqiuautinsitnshat++ fukin rainbow beads on them and she was chewing a chewing gum in the same fashion of a cow chewing its cud and toilet was wearing a wedding ring and it got me thinking...

If this sub standard toilet can get married, presumably a lezfoid, then what fucking hope do I have. Even the landwhales can find someone to have sex with that is not me... I am fucked! My next chadfish is going to be a fat whale onlyfans cunt. Any suggestions will be welcomed.

Most feminine westoid foid

If this sub standard toilet can get married, presumably a lezfoid, then what fucking hope do I have. Even the landwhales can find someone to have sex with that is not me
They have infinite SMV.

Foids can't lose, no matter how ugly or fat they are.

They have inherent value, unlike men.

It makes me angry AF. Even the shitest of the shit foids can get someone (even if they need to revert to being a dyke) but we have no value.

This society....
GQXxkHlXUAA4lz

Me after deluding myself into believing everything is fine.

peaky blinders GIF

Foids cannot lose in life