Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is literally no argument against sex being a human right

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
>Why do you need it?
Its a Maslov basic. Its literally what all biological beings are designed to do.

>So?
Its literally a constant need.

>You won't die without it
Kids in Africa won't die if you feed them a handful of rice every week. Is that all they are "entitled to?" They won't die wtihout an education either

>Nothing bad will happen
Rape, suicide, and most mass murder is the result of sexual repression

>But that doesn't mean you need it, it just means you just can't learn to live without it
First, why don't kids just "deal" with being illiterate and uneducated. Why do you think they deserve school?
Second, aren't you the people who always says crime is a result of poverty and we can't blame the criminal?

>But starving kids can't get food if they tried. You're just incel because you're a bad person and can't talk to girls
Again, this doesn't invalidate the fact that its a right. If there was some rice a village over, and a kid starves, is it his fault that he didn't think of crawling a mile to the next village to eat?
Second, imagine if you had to jump through hoops. play ridiculous speech games, and had to ask nearly everyone in a 50 mile radius for water. The consequences for not having sex are as bad as dehydration and yet we universally consider the later a human right

>Wouldn't we have to force someone to have sex with you?
Taxes are already forcing people to work for the government. This isn't any different. At the very least, the facilitation of pairbonding as a right rather than a "private" matter needs to become a societal norm.

Last edited:
very high IQ post. send to cucktears.

In general, if something requires the labor of another person, then it's not a right. Those children in Africa don't have a right to have food security.

Those stupid arguments like "why do you want sex anyway?" piss me off, especially when a femoid says it. They can't comprehend that a virgin male has a sex drive, if he did he would have lost it as easily or even easier than she did in her illogical mind.

It should be easier, legal and more visible and abundant prostitution would help, but in an ideal existence it should be free to those men that need and want it if they can't get it any other way.

In general, if something requires the labor of another person, then it's not a right. Those children in Africa don't have a right to have food security.
If you frame it in a purely Kantian negative rights way. But lets first recall that most of our critics are Rawlsians, and therefore would argue that in fact the those who have have an obligation to provide for has nots until they can function on the same level.

Second, its obvious that has a double standard for sex vs things like business. The fact is we need common sense sex reform if we want to stop the incel crisis, the birthrate crisis, and the mass shooting crisis.

My main issue, however, is that I want validation. I want a female to want me for who I am. Forcing someone to sleep with me, legalizing prostitution and all, isn't giving me any validation at all.

If you frame it in a purely Kantian negative rights way. But lets first recall that most of our critics are Rawlsians, and therefore would argue that in fact the those who have have an obligation to provide for has nots until they can function on the same level.

Second, its obvious that has a double standard for sex vs things like business. The fact is we need common sense sex reform if we want to stop the incel crisis, the birthrate crisis, and the mass shooting crisis.

Sex reform would be called a "positive function" and not a "right" per se in formal political discourse, but I otherwise agree with you

The only sexual minorities who get special treatment are fags, dykes and trannies.

Straight men fighting for their right to sexual access, HATE SPEECH. All these sodomites get theirs, not us.

High IQ post

dhMeAzK.gif

Sex is a basic human right.

unless they want more ERs they should at least legalize prostitution.

with hypergamy youre going to start having sane men committing insane acts pretty soon

very high IQ post. send to cucktears.

Not really... I'm just be objective here, but saying rape is primarily caused by sexual repression goes against the fact that many if not most mass serial killer /rapists are Chads/chadlites. For alot of them, they could get pussy consexually with ease but prefer the "hunt" as it's more exciting.

Some points on op are alright, being a virgin all your life has negative effects on the person due to their biological needs not being met.

>Why do you need it?
>You won't die without it
Kids in Africa won't die if you feed them a handful of rice every week. Is that all they are "entitled to?" They won't die wtihout an education either

Well put.

Sex is like oxygen. It's not important until you don't get any.

We wouldn't have to force anyone to have sex with us, we just need a better society that people from other universes wouldn't cringe at, it is in fact the sexual repression of men who "don't deserve it" that takes effort

I don't even care about sex and relationships anymore, I have been denied the most basic aspects of a normal life

Why dont we send a letter to the UN or something?
Sure it might not solve our problems right away but it will draw attention to a growing problem.

And they even go as far as making paying for it illegal. The government literally goes out of their way to hurt ugly men. Just fknlol

I wonder how cucktards will try to "debunk" this

High IQ post, should be stickied.

Pretty sure I've seen a post here where the UN classified inceldom as a disability. We should get financial compensation for our suffering at least.

Its just that its your potential mate's right to refuse sex with you. Its over.

If sex is not a human right then neither is birth control.
No one forces them to have sex so why should we pay for protection that allows them to have sex?

Fucking society is going through some real mental gymnastics.

The only human rights I believe in life, expression and private property.

i don't know if i agree. tbh I want the current rules of the game to stay the same, I just wanna be included in the degeneracy.

Pretty sure I've seen a post here where the UN classified inceldom as a disability. We should get financial compensation for our suffering at least.
Or to have the right to get euthanized I believe its a human right since we dont choose to be born

Taxes are pretty much forced labor you have to pay. Why can't the tax dollars fund brothels for incels who are sub6?

Not really... I'm just be objective here, but saying rape is primarily caused by sexual repression goes against the fact that many if not most mass serial killer /rapists are Chads/chadlites. For alot of them, they could get pussy consexually with ease but prefer the "hunt" as it's more exciting.

Some points on op are alright, being a virgin all your life has negative effects on the person due to their biological needs not being met.
Most school shooters I've seen were incel, but chuch shooting and bombings are for the chad lites. Rapists are usually ugly but they don't get put on TV much because no one wants to look at them. They rather fantasize about the chad rapists, so their stories keep running in the news to give these thots hope of someday being raped by one of them.