Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There is legit foid history month decorations in my work's breakroom

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Yeah I am gonna quit for sure after they put this shit here. I was going to eat the stuff from there but I saw the "Woman's appreciation month" sign and I said "Oh hell no, I'd rather starve." thank goodness I didnt eat it and trusted my gut.

What 'female history' is there to celebrate? They made nothing, discovered nothing, invented nothing and it goes on and on. What is the point?

pics or it didn't happen lol

What 'female history' is there to celebrate? They made nothing, discovered nothing, invented nothing and it goes on and on. What is the point?
Because they are (((oppressed))) and apparently invented wifi but when I looked it up a foid did not invent wifi.

Because they are (((oppressed))) and apparently invented wifi but when I looked it up a foid did not invent wifi.
A lot of "female" inventions go that way. Most if not all those they attribute to females were usually outcroppings of a team effort on which there was a female who usually did nothing, but smile for the photos.

It is so over, we get authoritarian propaganda in every aspect or life, and not the cool nationalist kind, no it's just about diversity, women, and faggots. It's all forced. Women have almost history compared to men which is why they feel the need to shove it into your fucking face all the time. And the people who care about women's history month know nothing about historical female figures, at best they'll cherrypick an inventor that might've helped with the invention of a new tire for wheelbarrows 100 hears ago in venezuela, it is NEVER any actual fascinating or important women like Olga of Kiev.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH these foids.
Bro now they put a sign saying we gotta put an inspirational quote for foid month or either list of foid who influenced

FOIDS INFLUENCED ME TO BECOME MISOGYNISTIC BECAUSE THE WAY THEY TREATED ME MY WHOLE LIFE SO FUCK THAT

you should eat it all and leave nothing to the foids. Never punish yourself over a foid. They are worthless
Idk if thats what IT would want or not? Seems like a good idea but at same time thats what foids want me to do

Could you do it anonymously? An ER quote?
Give me an ER quote and I MIGHT do it depending on how camera is angled, I think its not angled enough to see who put ER quote