Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is hope

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Like the Phoenix, I have arisen from the ashes, born anew in the FLAMES of normie tyranny that were levelled against me. Like Jon Snow in the latest Game of Thrones season, I have come back stronger and more dedicated than ever.

A message to you neurotypicals, Chads, feminists, and other degenerate normie FILTH out there who have been crowing over your supposed victory: you have achieved NOTHING but to make me more powerful than ever before.

You cannot stop me, you cannot kill me, I am everywhere and nowhere. The alpha-hater and the omega-male savior.

We incels will have our day. The crushing sexual poverty in which we exist cannot and will not stand. All your trolling, mocking us in subreddits, brigading, and mashing the report button like the whiny little snitches you are, is absolutely MEANINGLESS.

As you can see, we are still here.

Does that anger you normies? Do you feel a twinge of fear when you realize that the INCEL movement hasn't been halted, but rather, is gaining steam and momentum with each and every injustice you heap upon us?

idk if there's hope tbh :feelsbadman: