Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is hope. Shanghai summit: Russia, China & allies slam US at Shanghai summit

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
If American hegemony continues, foid hypergamy and inceldom will only get worst.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r3jkeQjwcc

The SCO currently comprises eight Member States (China, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan), four Observer States interested in acceding to full membership (Afghanistan, Belarus, Iran, and Mongolia)

Abunch of literally who’s and shitholes.

I hope they balkanize the US though so we can have neo confederate states that’d be epic

America is in decline. It's sphere of influence will retract eventually.

AWALT doesn't matter what happens we are fucked

The SJW cucks in the west are allied with the CCP. Putin is allied with Israel/China and funded retards like Richard Spencer.

Those cocksuckers play a left/right dialectic and drive the west further into globalist slavery. The jew subverted our culture since the 30s, so they could easily manipulate simps and women.

There are no based countries.
Abunch of literally who’s and shitholes.

I hope they balkanize the US though so we can have neo confederate states that’d be epic
The southern belle came from the south. Too many Christcucks that worship a jew god. Not only did jesus forgive jews of their usury; he forgave the WHORE!

Last edited:
RT = Russian government propaganda. Dont trust this.

(((Russia))) and (((China))).

cope

I hope the United States maintains its position as the preeminent player in international affairs

cope

I hope the United States maintains its position as the preeminent player in international affairs
Chinkcel cope. Jews will forever play that role.

Jews only have power in the sense that White Anglos willingly act as the protectorate of them because of a strong sense of guilt and obligation.

When White numbers diminish so will the the military, economic, and cultural threat of America to the rest of the world. Degeneracy will without a doubt be eliminated. Mass inceldom and female hypergamy... Idk. Most likely a long lasting effect and legacy of American hegemony that will take a long time to unlearn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back