Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is hope for baldcels, rejoice brothers

It'd be nice if it works if only becasue I don't want to go to the trouble and start to sshave my head every 2nd day in a years time should my hair loss progress like in the past 6 monhs.
Shit went down south hard all of a sudden.

Wearacombl said:
It'd be nice if it works if only becasue I don't want to go to the trouble and start to sshave my head every 2nd day in a years time should my hair loss progress like in the past 6 monhs.

I feel you, few months ago i turned 27 and looked in the mirror. Only to notice that at the back of my head the balding process had slowly started.

OMG. I'm crossing my fingers.

grayjedi90 said:
Wearacombl said:
I feel you, few months ago i turned 27 and looked in the mirror. Only to notice that at the back of my head the balding process had slowly started.

It's the front for me.
N3 I think.
I always kinda had it since I was 16/17 years old, but in the last few months it started to get more exrteme.
Would be nice to not have to worry about looking at a bald head on top of everything else.

This is actually good news and I'm actually happy for baldingcels. If they can find a cure for baldness then most likely they could find a cure for graying hairs.

The only problem is that it may be expensive and inaccessible to the general public.

MPB is probably the worst phenomena known to man. I live every day in constant fear that I'll start going bald and my life will be over. Even writing this is making me anxious.