Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There is hope - Autistic/Genetically deformed femoids

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
So far the threads revolved around genetically typical females, but what about genetically deformed ones?

For anyone who isn't an IT cuck it's obvious that the femoid's nature is based upon its biological structure and not "WE EQUAL N SHIET".
And thus, threads here didn't consider genetically defective femoids.

A female with genetic deformity will not act the same as a female with no genetic deformity.

Autistic females are genetically defective as their social skills are one of the major parts which are defective.

On certain levels of ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) ,even on high functioning level you can notice the autism.

While a female will still be a female, she will act differently.

Autistic females tend to be more honest, in some cases their honesty is brutal. Someone I knew would talk to an autistic female who straight up told him
she doesn't find him attractive(even though he looks fine and not a virgin). Such behavior is no lie as it's a genetic deformity. These females can't just
fake normal actions, and ASD in particular is responsible for extreme honesty, to the point where sometimes you will fucking get pissed from what they
have to say.

As such, autistic females won't be able to lie to you as well, their emotions and empathy will be worse (as empathy is a genetic tool but for social purposes),
and you will have more honesty. Obviously it varies, but if she has a neuropsychological diagnosis and you see she's weird, she's probably more trustworthy
than your average roastie.

Notice - high functioning autistic females can lie and manipulate, but it's harder, and I'm aiming for the obviously more autistic females in which case it would be clear she's not sane.

Well they might tell you you're fucking ugly and you'll cry, but you sure as hell are less likely to be manipulated because autistic people
just don't have great social skills, which grants the ability to lie and manipulate.

Find yourself an autistic female, better to cry now than be betrayed and cry even harder later on, plus some of them won't have the same
standards normal femoids have due to the genetic differences.

Deformed girls get regular looking guys.

do you think ANY female, autistic or otherwise, has any reason to settle for an incel? any one of them can afford to be picky.

Deformed girls get regular looking guys.
I didn't say every autistic girl would want an ugly Gollum, just that they are better than non-autistic femoids.
Things are different around them, I prefer an autistic female to tell me her true opinion than a manipulative snake.
do you think ANY female, autistic or otherwise, has any reason to settle for an incel? any one of them can afford to be picky.
Again, I'm not saying they'll go for every ugly male, just that they are less likely to manipulate and lie.
Even not as a girlfriend you can at least use their better honesty just to get some insight, things normal roasties
won't tell you.

My autistic babe, Miss Asperger, was different to how you describe. Miss Asperger is a hot blonde with extra-thiCCC ass and ample bosom. She was sassy and confident and very extroverted. She had many friends in the warehouse where she worked - I watched her from the loading bay. She was instantly popular even though she was bonkers and had a loud voice. No-one talked shit about her behind her back. She was highly social and confident, but not all austistic chicks are like this. And yes she was brutally honest - she told me she wasn't looking for a bf. Then within 12 months she had taken cock from Tyrone and Valea.
Yes, this was covered in my thread "social anxiety chicks versus asperger chicks". They are just as entitled as any other chick.

My autistic babe, Miss Asperger, was different to how you describe. Miss Asperger is a hot blonde with extra-thiCCC ass and ample bosom. She was sassy and confident and very extroverted. She had many friends in the warehouse where she worked - I watched her from the loading bay. She was instantly popular even though she was bonkers and had a loud voice. No-one talked shit about her behind her back. She was highly social and confident, but not all austistic chicks are like this. And yes she was brutally honest - she told me she wasn't looking for a bf. Then within 12 months she had taken cock from Tyrone and Valea.

Yes, this was covered in my thread "social anxiety chicks versus asperger chicks". They are just as entitled as any other chick.
You know, I have more experience with ASD than you think.
Nowadays being diagnosed with ASD is a lot easier as the psychiatrists began to embrace modern ideas like approving of gays and such, and
so it's not that rare to have an inaccurate diagnosis describing ASD.

You're talking about one autistic person, I know more than just one. For example one of the autists I knew was diagnosed as such
but later on in another diagnosis this declaration was retracted and he was no longer treated as such.

And you're describing her as a high functioning, I specifically said that high functioning autists could actually have a pretty normal looking behavior and they are able to lie and not be fully honest and so, but it's really not always the case. Go lower on IQ scale (that's how
you also define functioning level of autism) and you might start to see more and more autistic elements.

Plus even very intelligence autistic people, some, have a hard time making up a believable lie.

Nope. Deformed/autistic girls get regular, sometimes Chadlite boyfriends. It's over it you're <5/10 as a male, because a girl that's 1/10 still has a ton of options.

Always remember: A woman's SMV is near infinite.

There are too many generalisations with autists, I am autist and find it hard to watch a fish dying yet the internet say we have no empathy just because we don't smile much.

Wasn't there a pretty big story not to long ago about a foid with down syndrome getting a 5/10 normie and rejecting a downie incel?

Femoids with masculinized brain may act more like men too, but again there's no reason for them to be with ugly ones (us) where there are plenty of options around.

There are too many generalisations with autists, I am autist and find it hard to watch a fish dying yet the internet say we have no empathy just because we don't smile much.
I said empathy is impacted because for empathy you need social abilities, lacking them would impact it.
That's not a false generalization, you can check DSM 5.

I'm sure we got plenty of pics to the contrary.

just get a girl with down syndrome and breed her

I would get with a girl with high functioning autism maybe. Why should I have to settle for anything else when I'm a healthy young man with no medical conditions, just an ugly face?

I cured MUH ASPERGERS by racing cars and listening to metal. I also worked for a brutal company that exploited my ass and I learned how to talk real dirty about wamman (thanks to truck drivers). I smirk and blush my ass off, but I'm unemployed now so I never have an audience to please. People think I'm soulless, but if I'd had the same opportunities as everyone else, then I could pass as normal. I've been excluded from society for too long and I have been reduced to nothing. My only influence in society is posting on message boards with strangers. I should actually join an IRL sperg meetup just to see if I can teach young lads how to be suave and cool. I mean, half of the guys who reckon they're autistic are just LARPing geeks anyway.

There is a meme on here you can find of a Down Syndrome girl friendzoning another down syndrome boy and cucking him with a Chadlite Autist.
It's a facebook post

Even they don't want us, even the down syndrome chicks only want a man who has 3x their SMV.

There is a meme on here you can find of a Down Syndrome girl friendzoning another down syndrome boy and cucking him with a Chadlite Autist.
It's a facebook post

lol that guy was not chadlite. he was like a 4-4.5 but considering the female was a legit 2, that's fucked up.

and actually what's even funnier is that she probably settled for him. could've easily gotten a 6-6.5 normie.

lol that guy was not chadlite. he was like a 4-4.5 but considering the female was a legit 2, that's fucked up.

and actually what's even funnier is that she probably settled for him. could've easily gotten a 6-6.5 normie.

Ok upon review certainly not Chadlite, but he's not bad for an autist and he mogs me.