Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is actually no ascending.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Do you just want sex?

Ok, get ready to pay for the date. Unless you can somehow split the bill then there absolutely no other way you could get it for free unless you are good looking because you need to compensate. Basically unless you split the bill, you betabuxxed. You wont get free sex because you dont have the looks to help you compensate. There is also the uncertainty of not even getting sex.

Do you just want validation?

Too bad, you will never get validated for your looks and who you are. Its the harsh reality. Whats there to validate in the first place? Remember when you got validated for the effort you put in outside of your looks? Yea... that doesnt exist for you anymore. Chad has the looks so therefore he gets validated, you dont have it so it its just no going to happen. (this one is brutal tbh)

Think about what you want and if it requires either of these 2 and you will come to the conclusion that any ascending plan you have will have these 2 in there.

So, do you have the looks to even enter these two games scott free like Chad?

No?

Be ready for one to never happen and to pay and gamble with the other. Ascending stopped being available since you were born, unless your brain is wired to consider other things as ascending. Unless you somehow ascend to a respectable level of looks with surgeries, but even then its still uncertain and requires money to achieve these things.

Last edited:
Unless you somehow ascend to a respectable level of looks with surgeries, but even then its still uncertain and requires money to achieve these things.
I can't say I've ever seen non-promotional before-after pics of a significant improvement of a man's face through surgery.

Very true, knowing the true nature of women and dating, this is the conclusion and we have to accept it.
Dreams of virgin cute faithful brides falling from the sky are just copes.

Very true, knowing the true nature of women and dating, this is the conclusion and we have to accept it.
Dreams of virgin cute faithful brides falling from the sky are just copes.
Of course. Everything is a cope, people are coping with imaginary things to help forget that there is actually no way out. Daydreaming can only go so far tbh before you wake up

Basically if you're 20 with no gf, it never began

It is 100% over going normal ways. And other ways are unstable and no guarantees at all

Pretty much, if you missed out on your high school years, your chances of getting with a woman plummets substantially, since HS is the time you're supposed to learn more about yourself and what you want in a mate and how you handle relationships and learning how to have sex all based on previous experiences. Since we have none whatsoever, we're truly fucked.

Pretty much, if you missed out on your high school years, your chances of getting with a woman plummets substantially, since HS is the time you're supposed to learn more about yourself and what you want in a mate and how you handle relationships and learning how to have sex all based on previous experiences. Since we have none whatsoever, we're truly fucked.
Experience would have been crucial

destroying hopes and dreams bro.

No, it never began from birth. You cannot ascend.
As I said, it didnt begin from birth. It was all set up in such a way that there is absolutely no ascending and its just a huge cope. It was set up in such a way that you didnt have a chance, and if you think you did its just delusion.

I don’t want either. All I want is a loving relationship. Though I guess that may fall under validation.

I don’t want either. All I want is a loving relationship. Though I guess that may fall under validation.
Thats validation. Which is millions of times harder to achieve than sex, in fact you are destined to never feel validated. Its the truth, and it might be hard to take in.

High IQ post ngl. Been posting similar things as well. Looking for "ascension" copers to respond (srs)

Are you trying to say that sub8 theory is legit?

there is no ascension OP is 1000% correct

but he forgot one thing

as @BlkPillPres has mentioned, ascenscion only leads to a harder challenge, keeping the gf, later on keeping the wife, so on and so fourth

also, even if you were to get a gf, u would have to compensate or sacrifice things that are you unique to you in order to satisfy the foid and to get sex once or twice in a year

Any incel who is still trying to ascend in this day and age is coping and blue pilled, you are literally just gambling for a chance to gamble in other more annoying and convoluted games, and so on and so forth, it never ends

Descension has always been my plan, I want to descend not ascend, reach the peak of the lowest of the low

Any incel who is still trying to ascend in this day and age is coping and blue pilled, you are literally just gambling for a chance to gamble in other more annoying and convoluted games, and so on and so forth, it never ends

Descension has always been my plan, I want to descend not ascend, reach the peak of the lowest of the low
Link to your thread on descension Pls?

I plan on becoming a monk, a literal one, not a MGTOW monk coper.

Only betabuxx if you're not chad.

"Experience" is a fucking meme. They don't care about experience, they just care whether you're a 10/10 male. It is another reason foids give to reject ugly guys advances for sex.

"Experience" is a fucking meme. They don't care about experience, they just care whether you're a 10/10 male. It is another reason foids give to reject ugly guys advances for sex.
It's a turn off for many foids if you're an average normie

This shit is essential, if you are average and you even get a woman to be naked in the same room as you, if you don't know how to get her off you are fucked, you have no chance at all, a woman today isn't willing to talk to you and guide you on what she wants, she expects you to fuck like a pro on command

So JFL at the guys who plan on ascending and won't pay for sex, where else will they get the sexual experience to keep a woman interested in them, after they fail on that first attempt at fucking due to lack of experience its game over