Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a virgin girl at work

Cherrypicking :banhammer:. 99.9999% of the men in his situation are truecel permavirgins. Even most normalfags can only betabuxx post-wall single mother landwhales
Pretty sure I’ll see him this weekend will talk with him and find the secrets.

Pretty sure I’ll see him this weekend will talk with him and find the secrets.
Still cherrypicking :banhammer:.

99% of betabuxxers under 180cm & under 5psl are betabuxxing post-wall single mothers.

Still cherrypicking :banhammer:.

99% of betabuxxers under 180cm & under 5.6psl are betabuxxing post-wall single mothers.
Who said I’m under 180cm?:feelsYall:

Who said I’m under 180cm?
? I didn't say you were. I was just using Height & Face as a general example.

My point still stands. 99% of sub 180cm sub 5psl betabuxxers will never touch a virgin. What makes you think the majority of old sub 4psl janators can do it?

? I didn't say you were. I was just using Height & Face as a general example.

My point still stands. 99% of sub 180cm sub 5psl betabuxxers will never touch a virgin. What makes you think the majority of old sub 4psl janators can do it?
I only know of 1.

I think I have a plan. I will walk to the store during lunch (when it’s not raining) every day. She sits near the door and will see me leave. After a few weeks she will finally ask if she can tag along. That’s when we will strike up a conversation and she will fall for me and i will take her virginity.

Call me blue pilled and delusional but there is a girl at work who is in her early 20s and I think may be a virgin!

help me ascend buddy boyos, I want to pop the cherry and get the virgin blood on muh dick.
I'd wager my left nut that there are a couple of chads sitting in front of you with a higher bid to claim that cherry.
she will stay with you for ever.
Massive Fucking Cope

I think I have a plan. I will walk to the store during lunch (when it’s not raining) every day. She sits near the door and will see me leave. After a few weeks she will finally ask if she can tag along. That’s when we will strike up a conversation and she will fall for me and i will take her virginity.
Cope. Chads and high tier normies will get her first.

I am given hope because I know a guy older than me and equal in looks and he pulled a religious chick 20 years younger than him. And she mogs him.
he must have $2343252 for her to leech off of

i don't have the prove, but @BrendioEEE spoke about how virgin girls stay with you longer and wouldn't cuck you
Brendio is an idiot

Fake and gay

Fake: Virgin girl in 20s

Gay: "she" is probably a tranny

I will jester maxx and win her with my humor!

Ones that won’t land you in prison, that is

The actual cope is denying the biological reality of virgin women. When a woman loses her virginity and then is dumped/doesn't stay with the first guy she has sex with, she is mentally broken for life. Women are designed to pairbond with 1 partner, when that is broken, it causes instability at a high level, hypergamy increases, promiscuity increases, happiness decreases, etc etc.

Virgins are statistically more likely to not cheat on you, not leave you, etc etc, YES even if you're ugly. There's a reason why there was a phrase that used to be used on here called, "just be first" because its true. If you're the first one in, you're set for life, it has nothing to do with culture, or her religion. Don't get me wrong those things help, but I would take a feminist atheist pure 100% virgin, even if such a thing is unlikely to exist, over some born again 21 year old "Christian" whore who has sucked 1000 cocks and taken 500 BBCs up her asshole and tries to claim she's a virgin because her hymen is barely intact.
View attachment 190595View attachment 190596
Something I will never understand about this forum is the fact so many people here accuse you of coping for holding a belief that does not benefit you in any way. I would obviously prefer what I said not to be true, and so would every person here, so in what world could I possibly be using that belief to cope? That accusation makes absolutely no sense.

To your point, what you described is a statistical trend, the veracity of which I do not dispute. Of course women who remain virgins until marriage are more likely to stay with their partners in the long run because they are not going to settle down with someone who doesn’t fit their criteria for a suitable long-term partner. That doesn’t mean if an incel becomes a statistical anomaly and manages to take a girl’s virginity that she is therefore guaranteed to stay with him forever (as the post I was originally responding to suggested.)

If a girl somehow makes the mistake of allowing an incel to take her virginity (yes I say mistake because as every blackpilled person knows every woman on the planet has access to men who are higher tier than an incel) I find it incredibly unlikely that she would be willing to stick with him after inevitably making this realisation.

The statistics you mentioned concern only normies and Chads who were attractive to women in the first place.

I’ll give you an example, if an incel somehow manages to defy the odds and take the virginity of an obese girl, then that girl goes on to lose a load of weight and finds out she was a Stacy underneath all that fat, you are absolutely coping and possibly not blackpilled if really think she is going to stick around with the incel when she now starts getting attention from Chads just because the incel was the one who took her virginity.

Relationships are more likely to last when the woman was originally a virgin because she would not throw her virginity away to someone who doesn’t suit her long-term vision as a partner, not because when you have sex with a virgin a magical switch flicks in her brain that binds her to you for life. JFL, how can anyone believe that?

Having sex with a virgin seems disgusting ngl

Good luck though boyo

Something I will never understand about this forum is the fact so many people here accuse you of coping for holding a belief that does not benefit you in any way. I would obviously prefer what I said not to be true, and so would every person here, so in what world could I possibly be using that belief to cope? That accusation makes absolutely no sense.

To your point, what you described is a statistical trend, the veracity of which I do not dispute. Of course women who remain virgins until marriage are more likely to stay with their partners in the long run because they are not going to settle down with someone who doesn’t fit their criteria for a suitable long-term partner. That doesn’t mean if an incel becomes a statistical anomaly and manages to take a girl’s virginity that she is therefore guaranteed to stay with him forever (as the post I was originally responding to suggested.)

If a girl somehow makes the mistake of allowing an incel to take her virginity (yes I say mistake because as every blackpilled person knows every woman on the planet has access to men who are higher tier than an incel) I find it incredibly unlikely that she would be willing to stick with him after inevitably making this realisation.

The statistics you mentioned concern only normies and Chads who were attractive to women in the first place.

I’ll give you an example, if an incel somehow manages to defy the odds and take the virginity of an obese girl, then that girl goes on to lose a load of weight and finds out she was a Stacy underneath all that fat, you are absolutely coping and possibly not blackpilled if really think she is going to stick around with the incel when she now starts getting attention from Chads just because the incel was the one who took her virginity.

Relationships are more likely to last when the woman was originally a virgin because she would not throw her virginity away to someone who doesn’t suit her long-term vision as a partner, not because when you have sex with a virgin a magical switch flicks in her brain that binds her to you for life. JFL, how can anyone believe that?
She will stay, because that's how pairbonding and biology works.

Having sex with a virgin seems disgusting ngl

Good luck though boyo
Thanks. And I’m pretty sure you’re the only guy on here who thinks sex with a virgin sounds disgusting. She’s clean bruh, not tainted with Chad cum and vd.

The blood part sucks but hey it's a virgin.

Wouldn’t bother me a bit.
I don't like the idea of getting blood on my penis, I've seen a cherry popping video before and I got immediately turned off when the female started bleeding. :feelspuke:

k.
only form of non cuck sex tbh ngl

I never really saw the logic in that, since by that extent, most males who've had sex with women would be considered as cucks anyways (chad included).

I never really saw the logic in that, since by that extent, most males who've had sex with women would be considered as cucks anyways (chad included).
I guess it's more in terms of having taken a virginity. Not taking one is cucked, since you've only had another man's leftovers.

I guess it's more in terms of having taken a virginity. Not taking one is cucked, since you've only had another man's leftovers.

But that brings me back to my original point, by that logic what most men settle with are leftovers.

She will stay, because that's how pairbonding and biology works.
No, that really isn’t how biology works. Biology is not one of the physical sciences where there are unchangeable laws like in chemistry, thermodynamics or quantum physics.
There are no 100% consistent behavioural laws in biology like what you are describing.

Furthermore, the field you are describing is hardly even encompassed by biology, you are describing psychology, which is a social science and thus is subject to even more unpredictability and variation.

You cannot predict how a human will respond to something with such certainty, it depends entirely on the other variables in the situation.

No, that really isn’t how biology works.
Yes it is.
Biology is not one of the physical sciences where there are unchangeable laws like in chemistry, thermodynamics or quantum physics. There are no 100% consistent behavioural laws in biology like what you are describing.
Statistical outliers can are typically can be explained rationally. For example with the virgin statistics in the various studies I reference showing that virgins will stick with you. Lets take a look at the reported virgins who DO initiate divorce. We can likely and logically deduce that the virgins who do represent that very small minority (going from memory its about 3-7% I think) this 3-7% probably lied about their virginity. Plain and simple. Occams Razor and all that.
Furthermore, the field you are describing is hardly even encompassed by biology, you are describing psychology, which is a social science and thus is subject to even more unpredictability and variation.

You cannot predict how a human will respond to something with such certainty, it depends entirely on the other variables in the situation.
I was going to address this before this bit but i'll address it here. Psychology IS biology, real psychology that is, not the mainstream meme field of psychology. If you want to study actual psychology, i'd suggest studying Evolutionary Biology, because when you study that field of science, you'll understand how humans actually work, and how they WILL respond with such certainty.

Everyone is different, but everyone is predictable, when you start recognizing evolutionary patterns in people it becomes insane how predictable we all are, especially when it comes to statistics like this.

You don't even need many variables in order to predict someones behavior, the main variables are Race, and Sex, which will allow you typically to guess with extreme degrees of accuracy someones average chemical makeup (estrogen and testosterone averages), neo cortical neuron count, average IQ, etc etc, which will then allow you to accurately determine how someone will behave. Everything is biology, and biology is predictable, and if you want to be able to predict at an even higher level for someone specifically, all you need to know is THEIR levels of T+E, and their IQ, with these two variables alone you can predict just about everything about their behavior if you learn about their life.

She's in her 20's you say Ellsworth?

Oh my sweet summer child...at that age she's probably had around 500 cocks by now.

if she had interest in you, you wouldn't be here anymore

utter balderdash and poppycock, sorry bro

She will get plugged up by chad not by you friend. invest your passion into something else

Women that are virgins in their early 20's are really rare. Chances are she is waiting for marriage, she is religious, or she just never had a boyfriend.

Even if she is, she's probably had anal or sucked dick before. That doesn't count.

I think I saw her smoking a cigarette today. Virgin girls smoke rrr..rright guys? :forcedsmile: