Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a virgin girl at work

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Call me blue pilled and delusional but there is a girl at work who is in her early 20s and I think may be a virgin!

help me ascend buddy boyos, I want to pop the cherry and get the virgin blood on muh dick.

She's definitely not

blue pilled and delusional

Ask her question about work, then go into conversation but better not fuck it up. You have only one try, then find a way to exchange numbers.

Call me blue pilled and delusional but there is a girl at work who is in her early 20s and I think may be a virgin!

help me ascend buddy boyos, I want to pop the cherry and get the virgin blood on muh dick.
Early 20s virgin foid.
brb feeding the unicorn in my garden.

I don't believe she's a virgin for a second
full

She’s very religious. I’m not saying she is virgin but I think there is a chance.

I don’t know how to talk to girls, especially in a romantic way.

there is a .1% chance. go for it op :feelsgah::redpill:

> early 20s
> virgin

pick one

don't invest too much hope into this because a very small percentage of foids are virgins at that age and people usually don't like getting involved with people they are forced to interact with, it goes against that "don't shit where you eat" saying. i'd make an attempt at small talk to see how she responds to me and if it's positive then try getting the shit rolling by asking her to go somewhere with me. whatever you do, remember that virgins aren't exempt when people say AWALT.

She's waiting to sell her virginity to a high prize and get out of job

Virgin and in her early 20s?
I think you were dreaming.

Keep coping buddy boyo

She's waiting for a gigachad to ravage her

DO IT, it may be your last chance, if she's really virgin she will stay with you for ever.
Absolutely ridiculous. This ‘pair bonding’ meme has gone too far.

She’s very religious. I’m not saying she is virgin but I think there is a chance.

Does she believe in sex before marriage?

Were you like that before injecting t?
Even religious ones would let Chad take a different path.

she prob gets ass fucked daily

Unicorns are real!

i don't have the prove, but @BrendioEEE spoke about how virgin girls stay with you longer and wouldn't cuck you
If they belong to some kind of religious community or other environment where divorce is taboo and there is social pressure then possibly, but that doesn’t mean she won’t still want to leave.

The psychology of a virgin woman doesn’t dramatically change once she loses her virginity, that is just a cope many here use to further bash “roasties with.

If they belong to some kind of religious community or other environment where divorce is taboo and there is social pressure then possibly, but that doesn’t mean she won’t still want to leave.

The psychology of a virgin woman doesn’t dramatically change once she loses her virginity, that is just a cope many here use to further bash “roasties with.
The actual cope is denying the biological reality of virgin women. When a woman loses her virginity and then is dumped/doesn't stay with the first guy she has sex with, she is mentally broken for life. Women are designed to pairbond with 1 partner, when that is broken, it causes instability at a high level, hypergamy increases, promiscuity increases, happiness decreases, etc etc.

Virgins are statistically more likely to not cheat on you, not leave you, etc etc, YES even if you're ugly. There's a reason why there was a phrase that used to be used on here called, "just be first" because its true. If you're the first one in, you're set for life, it has nothing to do with culture, or her religion. Don't get me wrong those things help, but I would take a feminist atheist pure 100% virgin, even if such a thing is unlikely to exist, over some born again 21 year old "Christian" whore who has sucked 1000 cocks and taken 500 BBCs up her asshole and tries to claim she's a virgin because her hymen is barely intact.
78db749887b31e22d39fa171b019816b

She may be pussy virgin, but only this

Let her catch you looking at her ass for a split second. If she starts talking to you, make sure you seem cold and jaded.

Shes prb only a virgin bc she couldn’t get chad to exclusively commit to her instead of the 100+ other foids waiting to fuck him

I am given hope because I know a guy older than me and equal in looks and he pulled a religious chick 20 years younger than him. And she mogs him.

I am given hope because I know a guy older than me and equal in looks and he pulled a religious chick 20 years younger than him. And she mogs him.
He's a rich betabuxx who got lucky. Nothing else.

fuck her butt and pussy all the way to her uterus

fuck her butt and pussy all the way to her uterus
Small dick may prevent that. Aww shit what if I somehow do get to fuck a virgin and can’t even pop the cherry because dicklet :feelsUnreal:

Nope, janitor.
Cherrypicking :banhammer:. 99.9999% of the men in his situation are truecel permavirgins. Even most normalfags can only betabuxx post-wall single mother landwhales