Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There is a truecel at my collective therapy sessions. He reeks of bad smell and is, by far, the most bluepilled, annoying guy there.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
I think he doesnt even use deodorant, but (at least i like to think) he takes showers and shit.

He's the most ugly guy i've ever met who doesnt have a physical deformity. He is what i believe dbdr would call a froglet JFL he looks pretty much what a frog would look like if he became human. Actually worse, i think. Like if a goat and a frog had a secret affair and created him JFL

He doesnt miss ONE SINGLE FUCKING CHANCE at showing how much of a bluepilled turbo cuck soy boy he is, i mean, he's obv compensating for something, it is pretty simple.

He's one of those people who unfortunately, demand natural attention for their looks, but on the negative side. In other words, he's like a car crash that you cant help but wonder: " how did this became so horrible, so fast?"

If there is one group of people i hate, it is bluepilled truecels. they are usually low IQ as hell too. I truly think there's a correlation between looks and IQ solely based on this fact.

Yeah, but why are you going to collective therapy? To hang out with frog people? Therapy cannot and will not fix men's issues.

Yeah, but why are you going to collective therapy? To hang out with frog people? Therapy cannot and will not fix men's issues.
I have to please my family, since im a NEET. and it is not as horrible as one might think. People there are actually tolerable. Even fun, sometimes. But yeah, turbo bluepilled...

Who even goes to collective therapy :feelswhat:

Maybe he just believes the lie that simping for foids and being a nice guy/gentleman will win their favour

He doesnt miss ONE SINGLE FUCKING CHANCE at showing how much of a bluepilled turbo cuck soy boy he is, i mean, he's obv compensating for something, it is pretty simple.

If you are here explaining it, then it's extremely obvious and simply means he was given no aid as a child and that is why he is compensating.

Who even goes to collective therapy :feelswhat:

It's by special invitation. If, for example, a child regularly fidgets publicly in stores, doctors may ignore it when it is on camera in their office since they may be mis-coloring it.

The blackpill always collects.

I've never been to group therapy. I don't see the point tbh. But do you think it could be a good opportunity to practice some social skills and social engineering? I imagine it might be

I've never been to group therapy. I don't see the point tbh. But do you think it could be a good opportunity to practice some social skills and social engineering? I imagine it might be
Its good to interact with fellow humans. Especially in a "pay to play" situation, where they are much more polite and can't tell you to kindly fuck off just cause you're ugly. Some will even entertain you as a person. Granted, im not hideously ugly, just not cut out to make it. Maybe im coping, but wtv.