Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a Sandnigger who foids go crazy for

B

bcroger

Major
I often go to this smoothie place to get a fruit or veggie smoothie after work. Sometimes, I see this sand nigger or Indian customer(looks around 25 or so) standing in front of me . All the foids (mostly college foids) who work there go crazy over him and try to flirt with him.

I just stand there awkwardly while all these mostly white foids flirt with the shitskin.

Last edited:
Is he good looking?

I often go to this smoothie place to get a fruit or veggie smoothie after work.
Based Healthycel.
Good that you eat healthy,
people often don´t value their health, until it´s gone and they´re forced to swallow meds for the rest of
their life.

I often go to this smoothie place to get a fruit or veggie smoothie after work. Sometimes, I see this sand nigger or Indian customer(looks around 25 or so) standing in front of me . All the foids (mostly college foids) who work there go crazy over him and try to flirt with him.

I just stand there awkwardly while all these mostly white foids flirt with the shitskin.
What does he look like ?

Is he prettyboy ?

What does he look like ?
Very masculine face . Like this guy:\
depositphotos_303218270-stock-photo-young-handsome-man-sitting-looking.jpg

Very masculine face . Like this guy:\
depositphotos_303218270-stock-photo-young-handsome-man-sitting-looking.jpg
In India he would be a higher tier normie or even Mid if he was not tall. I have seen way more masculine dudes than this. If anything he looks effete to me.

In India he would be a higher tier normie or even Mid if he was not tall. I have seen way more masculine dudes than this. If anything he looks effete to me.
true