Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There is a ridiculously large amount of people here for a "fringe group"

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
On almost any thread, there's at least 5 members and maybe 10-15 no-accounts. And that's on the dying/dead threads. The active threads have 20-30 members and anywhere near 75-100 no-accounts. Doing some basic math that's around 1000-2000 people on the site at any moment.

Not going anywhere with this, just thought I'd point that out.

Probably half are IT and FBI, ngl

Saying that we're a fringe group with fringe ideas is just lazy gas lighting. IRL many men may agree with at least some points we make, and theres many men out there who are at least interested in us or our ideas. We aren't fringe, although we are definitely considered extreme by lamestream media

wtf is fringe besides that neat TV series LOL

Im glad you brought it up

Im glad you brought it up
Lol yeah. Even here there's ~40 people and this thread is barely moving compared to the hot threads rn
Lol yeah. Even here there's ~40 people and this thread is barely moving compared to the hot threads rn
45 now only a few moments later

Last edited:
How can incels be a fringe group when they are not even a group(in the sense that we are united as a political movement or party of some sort)?

We are full of larpers and cuck guests it's always been like that

45 now only a few moments later
Almost at 75 and this is a slow one. Who TF are all these lurkers? Are they incels in denial? Incels that aren't logged in? IT? people coming to the site from YouTube/documentaries? I really wanna do some research on this shit

The world has no idea how big the blackpill has become. Not just incels, not even majority incels. There is a huge dissatisfaction with the modern globohomo world, and the elite and their house niggers who keep it going are trying not to face this fact because it reminds them that it can end, but honestly right now there is something simmering, far more people are talking about thoughtcrime topics, far more people are openly saying to themselves and each other that they're losing patience with maintaining a smiling face and indulging the delusions of clown world, far more people feel that they have everything to gain and nothing to lose by throwing a wrench in the works. I swear, something has been happening for the past several years and I think it will continue. It's tough to say what exactly, but I'm doing what I can to spread it. Keep talking, always keep talking. When they silence you one place, move on to the next and pick up there.

There are millions of incels who are either unaware, in denial, or think it will get better one day.

Here's how many members there are on here.

There are millions of incels who are either unaware, in denial, or think it will get better one day.

Here's how many members there are on here.

Do you have any stats for how many r online daily (or concurrent users)?

Maybe the userbase on this site is, but many men IRL are incel

Must be nice to comprehend maths!