Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a reason our community keeps growing.

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
Next time your in some argument with a normie cuck leave out all the facts and whatnot, they don’t understand those anyway. Our community is growing, more and more men are taking the black pill. If we were wrong, that wouldn’t be so.

you shouldnt argue with normie cucks

there is a reason theyre normie cucks in the first place and that is because they are braindead / brainwashed

Its fine no need to argue. New members are coming in and old ones are still about

I believe more and more men are actually becoming incels because women are becoming more and more picky, thanks to Tinder and other shit like that.

In a few decades there will be 5 dudes getting laid and the rest will be incel. The Chadcel phenomena will begin and if you are below 9.9/10 then its over.

I believe more and more men are actually becoming incels because women are becoming more and more picky, thanks to Tinder and other shit like that.

In a few decades there will be 5 dudes getting laid and the rest will be incel. The Chadcel phenomena will begin and if you are below 9.9/10 then its over.
I can attest to this. I'm almost average in looks, but I don't have a big social circle at all.

The only guys I see with girlfriends are chadlites and chads.

Jfl at billions of men not having sex.

we need more martyrs like ER and AM to raise awareness about inceldom and bring in more forces, for each incel going down another 1000 will appear

Can't wait till incel community's size surpasses IncelTears so people will take the listed facts here more seriously

Normie cucks don’t understand what an incel is.

Jfl at billions of men not having sex.

Jokes aside, there are middle aged women who prefer to commit suicide than settling with a below 8 in looks, no joke, there are articles about this shit.

Jokes aside, there are middle aged women who prefer to commit suicide than settling with a below 8 in looks, no joke, there are articles about this shit.
It's unbelievable.
Getting so much attention but still demanding more.
And them making fun of men who get no attention

Just a reason? I can give you 10

as our movement grows we become more powerful, some here are young and could become rich and force a change, others are on welfare and weakening the nations that are keeping us down, incels are the future world order, especially high iqcels

Our community is growing because more and more men become aware of the reality