Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a pressure on me to take the vaccine

L

Linesnap99

Paragon
★★★★★
I dont know how long I will be able to resist the vaccine mandate.
I dont want to take the vaccine jab.
I dont go out. I am not a vector.
I am in no way carrier and a spread risk of the virus.
I dont drink nor i smoke. I try to remain healthy. I am afraid. I am worried about the spike protiens and rna and dna fucking up my system. I was born with genetic defect. I dont want anything more. I am not willing to have spike protein in my gonads or die miserably due to clots or stroke. I exercise regularly, maintain my weight, limit sugar intake. I am environment consious. like I will never go around destroying the wildlife. Governments have forced the unfortunate people who are not well known about the side effects and i feel bad for those who are censored to speak out any dissent.
Tribal people who live in their region, have no covid infection , no death have to the jab.
I am an incel. I am outcast. I take pride and honour to have taken the Blackpill. But the vaccine will be my death. I refuse to take it as a protest. I am not going around telling peole what to do or not do. But I dont know if my privacy or dignity will be respected.
I am frustrated and sad that i will not have any companion. I want to stay in peace now that i am a little wiser. I try living a monastic life. I am afraid. Afraid of the spike protiens and dna rna infusing and artifucially creating more cells. Being born is the ultimate penalty.

I dont know how long I will be able to resist the vaccine mandate.
I dont want to take the vaccine jab.
I dont go out. I am not a vector.
I am in no way carrier and a spread risk of the virus.
I dont drink nor i smoke. I try to remain healthy. I am afraid. I am worried about the spike protiens and rna and dna fucking up my system. I was born with genetic defect. I dont want anything more. I am not willing to have spike protein in my gonads or die miserably due to clots or stroke. I exercise regularly, maintain my weight, limit sugar intake. I am environment consious. like I will never go around destroying the wildlife. Governments have forced the unfortunate people who are not well known about the side effects and i feel bad for those who are censored to speak out any dissent.
Tribal people who live in their region, have no covid infection , no death have to the jab.
I am an incel. I am outcast. I take pride and honour to have taken the Blackpill. But the vaccine will be my death. I refuse to take it as a protest. I am not going around telling peole what to do or not do. But I dont know if my privacy or dignity will be respected.
I am frustrated and sad that i will not have any companion. I want to stay in peace now that i am a little wiser. I try living a monastic life. I am afraid. Afraid of the spike protiens and dna rna infusing and artifucially creating more cells. Being born is the ultimate penalty.
Then dont take it,,,,,,,,,,,, simple. Upgrade your skill set and get some crappy online job till this all blows over in 2-3 years.

Recognize first that there is no real risk to start. Numbers have been inflated to scare people. You will be fine going out in public.

Recognize first that there is no real risk to start. Numbers have been inflated to scare people. You will be fine going out in public.
The best lie about the covid numbers that I still laugh about was the motorcycle and vehicle deaths counted as covid:cool:. Seriously pathetic, and the even more pathetic part of all this is sheeple actually swallowed this nonsence hook, line and sinker.

47wA

Ppp

Males under 35 who take the kikecine are developing myocarditis and cardiomyopathy. Many healthy young males even get heart attacks and die.

The best lie about the covid numbers that I still laugh about was the motorcycle and vehicle deaths counted as covid:cool:.

Also deaths by poison were included.

Last edited:
View attachment 522088

View attachment 522087

Males under 35 who take the kikecine are developing myocarditis and cardiomyopathy. Many healthy young males even get heart attacks and die.

And those are just the instances where it develops enough to be noticed and make their way to headlines. Many who get it experience some degree of 'negligible' clotting, observed by D-dimer tests.

Let them fire you and collected unemployment. Or sue them. A mandate is not a law

Try to see if you can get away with using religion as an excuse to not take it. If that doesn't work just quit your job and pray to Inshallah you can survive by Neetmaxxing

I hate how they force upon us. Especially experimental vaccines that have not undergone enough years of testing to properly estalish their side effects on the body. We have no autonomy anymore. Even worse are those fucking cucks who applaud governments for taking away their rights :feelsclown:

I don't think men 35+ should feel safe either tbh