Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a morbidly obese pig at work who is paying $200 for her hair

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
srs. There is a morbidly obese, hispanic hog who is going to spend $200 for her hair cut/hair treatment this weekend. She is like 4'10" and maybe like 300 lbs. She is in her 30s and can barely walk or move.

Why is she throwing hundreds down the drain? Why not just lose weight. Dumb foid.

Why are you perpetually surrounded by obese normies?

srs. There is a morbidly obese, hispanic hog who is going to spend $200 for her hair cut/hair treatment this weekend. She is like 4'10" and maybe like 300 lbs. She is in her 30s and can barely walk or move.

Why is she throwing hundreds down the drain? Why not just lose weight. Dumb foid.
too lazy. them tacos are too addicting for low impulse control 90 iq foids

You don't get to 300lbs eating tacos, it's TV dinners and fast food all day every day
Bro the amount of fatty sauces and meats and shit in that… Think again. But probably fast food too.

and soda and takis.

Why are you perpetually surrounded by obese normies?
I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why

I never even thought of landwhales much, then I got a job for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be one of the fattest and ugliest places on planet earth.

After that, I just started to hate landwhales. Just their appearance, the way they wobble around, the fact that many think that they are beautiful when they are among the ugliest people in the world etc. I don't know why
Aren't there many hot Southern white foids over in Texas too?

Aren't there many hot Southern white foids over in Texas too?
There are a lot of hot southern white women. They are mostly in suburbs, in college campuses and in nice corporate offices or hospitals (working as a nurse, doctor etc. mostly)

The average American experience
Most American adults (60%) are not obese, its just that I work for a government office in a small town right outside of Dallas Texas(deep south.) Mostly black/Hispanic women. Could well be the of the fattest place on planet earth.

Almost all the obese women (I would say like 90%+) I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income blacks/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women. That said, even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.

dallas is the southwest you dumbfuck

when trying to rope, the ceiling collapsed on him instead, after which came the slow and painful death, unless he was "saved" and lived the rest of his life as a 4'10, morbidly obese, crippled man!

when trying to rope, the ceiling collapsed on him instead, after which came the slow and painful death, unless he was "saved" and lived the rest of his life as a 4'10, morbidly obese, crippled man!
I don't get why so many obese women spend so much money on Julery, clothes, make up , botox etc.

Like just spend it on Ozempic and lose weight.

Texas is the southwest you fucking retard. Go back to your blue state and fuck another tranny.
The blue state vs red state is Jewish [kike] cope. Both blue and red states are full of non-whites and jews. Red states are full of obese blacks/hispanics and non-European immigrants now. They are just as bad as blue states. Texas is like 65% non-white . Louisiana is like 55% white now. Full of blacks. Plenty of Jews in Texas, GA and FL suburbs and inner cities.

Even the south is full of shitskins and kikes. The blue state vs red state is Jewish propaganda. Best thing to do if you ascend and get a family is to move to Italy, Greece, Croatia, Poland or any Eastern European nation. Most of Europe is fine in general. Just stay out of urban Germany, UK, urban Netherlands, or Paris.

Last edited:
She probably pays at least thrice that amount for food expenses

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back