Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is a literal harem forming for this one chad in my high school.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
There's this guy I've kept in contact with in school, he's the one who dumped his girlfriend for wanting an open relationship if any of you remember that, and he texted me that this chad who already had two girlfriends who knew about each and were fine with each other are now trying to bring another girl into their relationship. JFL if you think that teens are fine in 2020.

A chad dating multiple girls at the same time and them being okay with it is indeed a soft harem and to the detriment of other guys.

brutal imagine witnessing some chad taking your oneitis into his harem

He’s the MC

It never begun for those born past 2000 tbh. Things were already incredibly fucked for those before 2000 as well.

On my first week at college I saw a 6'2 muscled up terachad with a harem of foids 6/10+ tight and prime pussy orbiting him looking at him like thirsty dogs.

Daily reminder that the average man will never have a woman look at him the way those foids were looking at that Chad.

Why do you keep in contact with him? Chads like him should get their heads caved in.

What’s his height and PSL?

brutal imagine witnessing some chad taking your oneitis into his harem
my friends oneitis in highschool got fucked by a rugby chad, who then told him about the noises she makes while getting fucked. Was one of the most brutal things i've seen in person

Getting lifemogged by a teen chad living like a god in high school with foids flaying themselves just for a shred of his chad attention while you waste away alone in your 20s and 30s is the purest blackpill

Its over if you didn't experience teen love

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back