Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a huge push to get degenerate show "Big Mouth" off the air for showing scenes sexualizing children

F

FatherlessMutant

Banned
-
Ag0i4bceyfd41

I mean this shit isn't even adult censored on YouTube, on the official Netflix channel:

Nick Kroll makes it, whose dad is a billionaire. Weird how he could do anything but he makes this.

J1zd56gmedd41

Saw over on reddit they have a whole subreddit that recently sprang up for it, /r/BanBigMouth. And the petition is being spread like wildfire to get it off the air.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BanBigMouth

http://chng.it/P4wbs6xzb5

Whats is your guys opinion on it?

Oh look!

jews!

How completely unexpected!

Seems like the joos flip from anarcho-capitalist to full boomer-nanny state every 15 years or so.

Wtf is this. On imdb it has good ratings and all the normies at my school liked it. ITS THE WORST PIECE OF SH*T SHOW I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!

The show is a stereotypical Jewish production.
Anti-Semitic if you don't like it tbh

cringe if you think clown world can be stopped with a fucking PETITION lol

I don't even know why this show exists

>normies when they see that im watching anime about a group of little girls doing cute things
>"wowwwwwww youre so weird ewwww youre a disgusting pedo"
>also normies
>"HAAHHAHAHHA I LOVE BIG MOUTH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA THE LITTLE GIRL IS TALKING TO HER VAGINA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA TEHHEEEEHEHEHE"

I wouldn't consider them children, but this show is faggy and disgusting anyways. Take it the fuck off.

Kinda gay ngl

2,638 have signed the petition. People are seriously united against this degeneracy.

You just know the (((creators))) of this rape and diddle kids. Fuck this world.

Nick Kroll's father is a billionaire and he chooses to make this of all things he could do to help the world.

Oh look!

jews!

How completely unexpected!
Jews or no Jews, children and young teens are always gonna be sexualized. It's human nature.
We're a horny as fuck species.
I'm not "justifying" pedophiles or anything, i'm just telling facts.

Nick Kroll makes it, whose dad is a billionaire. Weird how he could do anything but he makes this.
All billionaires were friends with epstein so it's no surprise.

Looks trash anyway

Almost 5000 signatures to ban it, wonder if it will do anything though? Netflix will probably just double down right

6102 sigs. I hope it does something tbh. But I dunno if petitions do.

Sexualising children is ok. Not ok that they look ugly and jewish

Kannanazi

Hope you never end up in a jail Napoleon.

Also, cringe at doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING while societies kids get diddled.

would people hate big mouth that much if the art style wasn't so ugly? I swear most people hate it because of the terrible art style. Its so bad to look at. I can't even look at it for too long without being grossed out.

I could never watch the show since it depicts teen relationships which would be suifuel to me. I have never watched the show, but I assume I would have at least heard if it was animated cp. I wouldn’t be surprised if this is an over reaction so I don’t want to hedge my bets just yet. Anyways, I guess this shows success is a victory for anime fans who used to be denigrated for inappropriate content

Remember they're the kind of people shitting on us.

Bigmouth is created by Nick Kroll ..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Kroll
Nick Kroll's father is ..... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jules_Kroll
He is CEO of .....https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K2_Intelligence
Excerpt:
K2 Intelligence is an investigative, compliance, and cyber defense services firm, founded in 2009 by Jeremy M. Kroll and Jules B. Kroll.[1] The company is headquartered in New York with offices in London, Madrid, Geneva, Los Angeles and Chicago.[2]
K2 Intelligence acquired Thacher Associates in 2013, which was known for its monitoring work overseeing the cleanup of the World Trade Center site.
https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2009/10/19/the-secret-keeper
THE SECRET KEEPER Jules Kroll and the world of corporate intelligence.
Excerpt:
Kroll really made his living, and his name, on Wall Street. He owed his success not to Spider-Man but to Goldman Sachs and Skadden Arps and a long list of corporations, law firms, investment banks, management consultants, hedge funds, and brokerage houses. Kroll likes to say, “Sunlight is a wonderful antiseptic.” But he and his company have been more highly valued for keeping things in the dark than for the occasional, client-approved exposé. They are the keepers of innumerable embarrassing, probably career-destroying, possibly corporation-destroying secrets. Jules Kroll may pose, credibly, as a crusader for truth and justice, but his life has been more interesting than that.
Kroll is widely credited with having created an industry where there was none. Call it corporate intelligence.
+++++++++++
The Kroll family are Jewish and are likely linked to Mossad/CIA.

I watched the trailer and it's a generic soyshow

Big Mouth= try hard Jew trash. Typical fare from these uncreative parasites.

Now Ren & Stimpy on the other hand?

THAT is how you do subversive adult comedy in the form of a children's cartoon show.

Agreed with all the posts since my last one.

Looks disgusting could not be bothered watching.

This cartoons seem like bullshit and degeneracy

7500 signatures to ban it.

Watched couple of seasons, its not that bad

That shit never works, its unfortunate, if it would make a difference I'd sign it

It has already exposed at least 20k people to the fact that this exists.

At a certain point people will see enough that they don't fear being called that any more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back