Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a guy on Reddit saying he is going to hack Master?

Master already got doxxed before by NYT, this is nothing to him (I hope)

Although this is false equivalence, so yes someone should tell master about this

Some codingcel needs to dox this IT degenerate to protect Master our commanding officer needs our help!

ahahhahahaha this IT foid trying to LARP like she was the one who found it

ahahhahahaha this IT foid trying to LARP like she was the one who found it

IH4MhKi.png

over for greycels

@Transcended Trucel Could you perhaps explain this? :feelshehe:

I guess I'm not too familiar with exactly what they're talking about. :feelsaww:

I don't even have vsFTPd or FTP installed on the server. In fact, there's no ports open and anyone claiming that they get in through FTP or by "exploiting an open port" is lying lmao.

I don't even have vsFTPd or FTP installed on the server. In fact, there's no ports open and anyone claiming that they get in through FTP or by "exploiting an open port" is lying lmao.
Over for ITcels attempting to appear like Hackerman... :feelskek:

Though I guess they need to feel like they have a leg up on us, for their obsession to be justified. :feelshehe:

@Transcended Trucel Could you perhaps explain this? :feelshehe:

I guess I'm not too familiar with exactly what they're talking about. :feelsaww:
Sometimes people don't patch certain holes/limit permissions enough in their api/back end server, this allows undesirables to access data. Although in this case seems the person is bullshitting

IT larp as always lol. We should know to never believe anything they ever say. I bet his “wife and kids” were made up as well

so quick to jump to conclusions JFL

What old Unix server? Like some old Solaris or RHEL version?
TCP port 6200 is actually used by a software called Oracle Web Center Content Server which I doubt this forum uses seeing as it's outdated and costs a shitton of money. So as per usual this is a 50 IQ larp using script kiddie tier language :feelshaha:

Also that retard is saying he's dumping passwords as if they're not hashed and salted on literally every single site in existence :lul: mfker think passwords are stored in plaintext on databases like it's 1998 :lul::lul: these faggots are truly worth less than the moist curry shit I took this morning.

Is he a master hacker?

What's a vd backdoor?

Well I know the hacker known as 4chan and he is tracking your IP right now to deliver pizzas. (not payed for)

jfl at those "hackers". he hacked the wrong forum too

Sometimes people don't patch certain holes/limit permissions enough in their api/back end server, this allows undesirables to access data. Although in this case seems the person is bullshitting
Why do you say that? Is it scriptkitty jargon they’re saying?

Guys, look closely at the picture of his "hacking".

Lol

He didn't even "hack" the right website jfl.
Also look at what the command line prompt is actually doing.
It's just downloading various html files (indicated by the download speeds and "saved") which is all just frontend and formatting shit.
He's literally just downloading webpages through the command line like this:

Looks familiar?
He didn't hack shit.
Lmao if you look for even a few minutes at any of these peabrained larps, they fall apart! :feelskek:

Dude's comment history indicates that he is a junkie of some sorts.
Perhaps he is high on some shit and genuinely believes it?
Funny shit though I especially love Princess Whore's massive LARP about it in IT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I recommend everyone on this website activates two-step verification now in case there is a data breach that compromises our accounts and leaks our information.
Yes it's always good to do this. Use an app based 2fa as well, not some phone number bullshit. But rest assured if our site gets hacked it's not gonna be from smoothbrained ITranny clowns.

Dude's comment history indicates that he is a junkie of some sorts.
Perhaps he is high on some shit and genuinely believes it?
Funny shit though I especially love Princess Whore's massive LARP about it in IT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
A crackhead and a tranny looking sheboon that also looks like a crackhead think they did something :lul:

Yes it's always good to do this. Use an app based 2fa as well, not some phone number bullshit. But rest assured if our site gets hacked it's not gonna be from smoothbrained ITranny clowns.
How could someone hack this site? Like you said passwords are hashed and salted

How could someone hack this site? Like you said passwords are hashed and salted
They can't. But it's never bad to have too much security, 2FA everything you can, I was actually affected by something like this. I used to play a game called Town of Salem which had a huge leak of people's account details, this happened a few years ago. That was the day I took internet security seriously. 2FA'd the shit out of everything.

They can't. But it's never bad to have too much security, 2FA everything you can, I was actually affected by something like this. I used to play a game called Town of Salem which had a huge leak of people's account details, this happened a few years ago. That was the day I took internet security seriously. 2FA'd the shit out of everything.
I was a CS major but the cyber security side wasn’t my wheel house. It seems like the only thing that could happen is a brute force attack on the server or a DOS attack

It seems like the only thing that could happen is a brute force attack on the server or a DOS attack
Yep, these have already happened a bunch of times and we always come back within a day at most :feelskek:

Somehow these people manage to be more pathetic than even us.

lol this white knight is bragging about sending our data to the feds now???

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Incel_Cult/comments/xh4m1m/lol_reporting_me_for_whatever_on_one_of_my_many/

the amount of foid worship that some soycucks have is insane

CISA.gov? CISA? Yeah, you know it's a clown.

CISA isn't a law enforcement agency and has no law enforcement powers. CISA's job is to advise state/local governments and business on how to defend critical infrastructure like power facilities, air traffic services, etc., from cyberattacks. It has absolutely nothing to do with incels unless someone here intends to hack into a municipal wastewater treatment plant or something, which I highly doubt.

What would CISA even do with the passwords of the few hundred normies who are on .net? Absolutely nothing. They'd discard it.

You know for a fact that he thought the name of the agency was cool and decided to run with it, like Interpol (Interpol isn't law enforcement either). It's funny how little normies understand the structure of the federal bureaucracy.

Also “sucks to suck” in the original Reddit post KEK. You just know it’s some zoomer faggot with E-boy hair

Over for ITcels attempting to appear like Hackerman... :feelskek:

Though I guess they need to feel like they have a leg up on us, for their obsession to be justified. :feelshehe:

He can go fuck himself.

What's shown in the requests in the second photo is .net, not .is. Love how Kitty is trying to act like "she" knows what "she's" talking about.

Well I would have been scared of getting doxxed if it wasn't been done by IT faggots, these IT faggots can't even wipe their own shit if they wanted to

What's shown in the requests in the second photo is .net, not .is. Love how Kitty is trying to act like "she" knows what "she's" talking about.
Mr. garnica needs to take his meds

Guys they stole my RAM :fuk:

Its not real

And if it is its nothing harmful

Its just random ass scripting with site data not him sending request or him in the actual code of the website just plain data he can do nothing with