Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is a ghost in my house

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I was going to the bathroom to take a shower then I remembered that I had forgot the towel... when I came back the lights were off.
I was like wtf just happened? I'm alone and scared now :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Make friends with it. Ghosts can be pretty cool once you get to know them.

Make friends with it. Ghosts can be pretty cool once you get to know them.
They are mistreated and seen as negative like us so you could really relate

You know that could happen on it's on if you don't switch on properly ( press the switch properly ).

They are mistreated and seen as negative like us so you could really relate
Yeah they probably sense that stuff from us and are more inclined to hold a positive disposition

That's happened to me too. I feel like i just forget i turned it off

That's happened to me too. I feel like i just forget i turned it off
I'm really tired... so maybe I just forget that I had turned off the lights...
or they want me to believe that I forgot that I had turned off the lights :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:

have sex with it

Ask him to give you a blowjob

how do you know that? :feelshmm:
The house I live in has a pretty grim story behind it. The previous owners were a normal family with a mother, father, and son. The son was doing quite poorly at school, started doing heavy drugs and alcohol, and got mixed up with the wrong crowd. He died from a overdose. The father was distraught and coped with his loss by getting piss drunk every night.

He lost his job, which pushed him over the edge and made him hang himself. His wife followed suit after 2 weeks. They used to speak to me when I was a kid, but now I can’t hear them anymore. They were pretty chill to talk to though.

The house I live in has a pretty grim story behind it. The previous owners were a normal family with a mother, father, and son. The son was doing quite poorly at school, started doing heavy drugs and alcohol, and got mixed up with the wrong crowd. He died from a overdose. The father was distraught and coped with his loss by getting piss drunk every night.

He lost his job, which pushed him over the edge and made him hang himself. His wife followed suit after 2 weeks. They used to speak to me when I was a kid, but now I can’t hear them anymore. They were pretty chill to talk to though.
but if the person turned into a ghost then he will not be a good person to talk because ghosts are used to be stuck in a place and because of that he could lost his mental sanity or health overtime...

but if the person turned into a ghost then he will not be a good person to talk because he could lost his mental sanity or health overtime...
and ghosts are used to be stuck in a place
Nah bro it’s fine. Just don’t let them smell any fear on you, or they will take advantage of it and spook you. They usually will tell you a lot about the place they are stuck in and why. Makes for fascinating stories.

I’m a ghost

Over for shit memory-cels who turns into schizo.

If it’s a foid ghost, ask for sum sucky fucky

I was going to the bathroom to take a shower then I remembered that I had forgot the towel... when I came back the lights were off.
I was like wtf just happened? I'm alone and scared now :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
The ghosts in my house fear me :feelsmage:

Was home alone for 2 weeks and heard/saw nothing.

This is what happens when you tulpa max

I told you it was bad luck to kill people in the house! You should have used the shed tbh