Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a gender neutral bathroom in my old Catholic school

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
In the Irish Catholic grammar school that I left 12 years ago they have now installed a gender neutral bathroom for non binary people. That school used to be a very strict Catholic school a few decades ago and many of the teachers were nuns. The final nun left the school around 2006.

"""""""""""""""""catholic""""""""""""""""" school

Take a big steamy shit all over the place until they segregate it again.

In the Irish Catholic grammar school that I left 12 years ago they have now installed a gender neutral bathroom for non binary people. That school used to be a very strict Catholic school a few decades ago and many of the teachers were nuns. The final nun left the school around 2006.
tfw when religions are getting cucked
200.gif

Organized religion has been absolutely shit ever since they decided acceptance of homosexuality and the freedom of foids being considered more important than the overall stability and happiness of society was a good thing. It was inevitable, if they stray too far from the kike brainwashing agenda and subsequently what the majority of people have been led to think they'll be struck down as "extremist" and "bigoted", as entitled whores and trannies continue to do today to the Pope and the majority of modern churches for not being as totally degenerate as they'd like. :feelsclown:

‘Gender neutral bathroom’
What the fuck, just what the absolute fuck? Clown world

Take a big steamy shit all over the place until they segregate it again.
I’m sure those gender neutral bathroom are single use so basically total privacy, I guess that’s the only positive thing about them.

Na escola secundária católica irlandesa que deixei há 12 anos, eles instalaram um banheiro neutro para pessoas não binárias. Essa escola costumava ser uma escola católica muito rígida algumas décadas atrás e muitos dos professores eram freiras. A freira final deixou a escola por volta de 2006.
It's only going to get worse from here.