Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a "Femcel" in our midst

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★
Just take a look at this

Screenshot 2024 03 20 142406

Female incels DO NOT EXIST
Screenshot 2024 03 20 142421

She then confirms that she has an account on this forum, on which she vents about men (changing it to women) and is regularly posted on IT.

any user here that you're suspicious of?

I wonder how much glowfoids are on here, hell a well known user could be an undercover foid the whole time

:feelshaha:
How do I drop the blackpill she says, that tells you everything she isn't even BPed if she thinks she can just drop the bp

Last edited:
See how easy it is to infiltrate, this site is gone

There are a lot of fakecels/infiltrators here, the hardest part is to get them.

Femcel hit me up in private conversation I love women

Its probably @ItsovERfucks

3x.webp

They are among us

We need to make people send photo of their pipis with a sup.

It's someone who constantly complains about foids, so I know @wereq and I are off the list.

There are a lot of fakecels/infiltrators here, the hardest part is to get them.
It's @curryboy for sure. He probably gets sucked by Singa foids everyday. I heard Singaporean foids compete for Tamil BBC

she could literally download tinder and find some retard to kiss her feet :feelsseriously: Even better, she can go to the gym and build a nice body. I have seen so many woman who aren't attractive facially become attractive just because they have a nice toned body. Most man pay more attention to the body than the face

Catch them out when they're guard is down
That's what we try to do.
But I'm also sure plenty of users know stuff about potential non-incels but keep this info for themselves.

its probably a troon that thinks he is a woman

she could literally download tinder and find some retard to kiss her feet :feelsseriously: Even better, she can go to the gym and build a nice body. I have seen so many woman who aren't attractive facially become attractive just because they have a nice toned body. Most man pay more attention to the body than the face
dont take long to make an account on a dating app, where even ugly foids get matches and sex

>I was drawn to incel culture

God I hate normshits so much it's unreal. They think incel is something like emo/scene culture of the 2000s. It's literally just a bunch of lonely men talking about their problems online on the only places where someone listens. I bet you they think the avarage incel is some Chad who is all brooding and angry bad boy type. Kys yourselves.

Anyways I bet you it's @fastnbulbous because he sounds emotional as fuck in every post and all of them are meme-tier of what a normshit thinks incels act like.

we need .is gestapo who can find out who this is

Anyways I bet you it's @fastnbulbous because he sounds emotional as fuck in every post and all of them are meme-tier of what a normshit thinks incels act like.
Literally never saw a post of him/her

Rent free in your head

STOP fucking using the term "femcel." They do NOT exist​

I work in finance for the government. I live a mid size Texas town with an above average obesity rate. Most of the ppl at my work place are blk and hispanic women. Almost all of them are obese. Virtually all of them are overweight or obese. They are the fattest and one of the ugliest people on planet earth. Some of them can barely walk they are so fucking fat. They struggle to walk, breathe and likely wipe their own ass, because they are so fat.

Yet they ALL have boyfriends or husbands. Not Chad , mind you, most of them are with other obese Mexican people , but all of them have someone. Some (though far from the majority) even have average looking non-overweight partners. I saw about 3 obese pigs with non-overweight or obese boyfriends . 2 of their boyfriends are black and 1 is with an average weight hispanic man.

If the worlds FATTEST and perhaps ugliest females on planet earth can find someone, ANYONE can.

I’ve roamed on incelcord and some few foids there have also admitted they larp as guys here. Can’t fully trust others here I suppose.