Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope There is a chance I might ascend soon

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
Foid is 18 years old, blonde and blue eyed Australian who gyms everyday and has a nice body. However, the foid was home schooled, socially inept and autistic. Also foid lives in the other side of the country in Perth.

Foid said she doesn’t care about looks and as a result hasn’t seen my face so that is the other major risk.

Also foid has not confirmed ascension yet but said it is a possibility. See below:

IMG 2688

Send your face now to end the cope. ALL CONVOS ARE MEANINGLESS IF SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW YOU LOOK.

Bro ur talking to your hairy curry male neighbor

you will, no problem

is it a tranny?

Common JBC win

Show her your face before spending any money on her. Shell get disgusted quick as fuck most likely. I hope it works for you, I genuinely do. The odds aren't good though

Foid is 18 years old, blonde and blue eyed Australian who gyms everyday and has a nice body. However, the foid was home schooled, socially inept and autistic. Also foid lives in the other side of the country in Perth.

Foid said she doesn’t care about looks and as a result hasn’t seen my face so that is the other major risk.

Also foid has not confirmed ascension yet but said it is a possibility. See below:

View attachment 1232968
whats your ethnicity?

You're basically paying for a prostitute but with no guarantee of getting the sex.

She knows you’re curry?

Maybe but I guess I can confirm when she gets over anxiety and FaceTimes
Not trying to be rude but do you really think you found a genuine BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED 18 year old who goes to the gym every day and doesn't care about looks

bro, she would have guys on her 24/7 just at the gym alone. Endless options. I'm sorry but the odds of this being a dude whos either jacking off or trying to get money out of you are near 100% imo

She knows you’re curry?
She knows my name which is ethnic and could be a curry or sand nigger name but I have not explicitly said I’m curry

Not trying to be rude but do you really think you found a genuine BLOND HAIR BLUE EYED 18 year old who goes to the gym every day and doesn't care about looks

bro, she would have guys on her 24/7 just at the gym alone. Endless options. I'm sorry but the odds of this being a dude whos either jacking off or trying to get money out of you are near 100% imo
She said she is terrified of people and talks to no one though and she has sent a pic with my name on her boobs

How the hell do you get girls in dms so easily? I remember you saying you've gotten other nudes as well.

Good luck on the ascension by the way, this is pretty much a dream girl (has no friends, socially inept, shy).

further proof that just be incel is LAW

How the hell do you get girls in dms so easily? I remember you saying you've gotten other nudes as well.
further proof that just be incel is LAW

incelmaxxing is OP

How the hell did you meet her as well? It's crazy how jealous I am right now that you even get to talk to her.

are you guys all actually retarded? Clearly this is a catfish at best

are you guys all actually retarded? Clearly this is a catfish at best
He's had a lot of girls send him nudes and shit, look at this post:

Good luck on the ascension by the way, this is pretty much a dream girl (has no friends, socially inept, shy).

How the hell did you meet her as well? It's crazy how jealous I am right now that you even get to talk to her.
Well I still try and talk to foids as much as possible on the internet. Also this foid messaged me on instagram saying that she likes my Apu shirt

tbh if incels really want to ascend, then finding mentally ill foids on apps, discord, or wherever is one of the easier options

plus you can incelmaxx following the OP's guide

obviously, these foids are all abominations who should be culled

but it's still a decent ascension strat, tho I don't do it bc I think ascension is a meme and talking to foids is gay

Well I still try and talk to foids as much as possible on the internet. Also this foid messaged me on instagram saying that she likes my Apu shirt
What kind of instagram account do you have? Can you make a tutorial on how to talk to foids on the internet?

She knows my name which is ethnic and could be a curry or sand nigger name but I have not explicitly said I’m curry
Are there many sands in Australia? Or do you think she can infer you’re a curry?

What kind of instagram account do you have? Can you make a tutorial on how to talk to foids on the internet?
Truecel trait: can't even text people without sounding autistic

Dp is me in my Apu shirt with my head cut off and 3 pictures of random things. I just talk to foids like how I talk here pretty much but with none of the misogyny

Are there many sands in Australia? Or do you think she can infer you’re a curry?
Yes, there is a large Lebanese community but they wouldn’t have a name like mine though. My name is more Persian than Arab.
Also this foid is very naive and inexperienced, I really doubt she can infer ethnicity

Send a pic of what she looks like

Yes, there is a large Lebanese community but they wouldn’t have a name like mine though. My name is more Persian than Arab.
Also this foid is very naive and inexperienced, I really doubt she can infer ethnicity
I don't really know how instagram works, so she messaged you after seeing your post? How did she come into contact with your account? The algorithm? Do you have lots of followers?

View attachment 1232968
Does she know you're curry? If not, you should just cut your losses. I've been close to ascending via arranged marriage twice, but both fell through

I don't really know how instagram works, so she messaged you after seeing your post? How did she come into contact with your account? The algorithm? Do you have lots of followers?
I was suggested and she saw my shirt

Does she know you're curry? If not, you should just cut your losses. I've been close to ascending via arranged marriage twice, but both fell through
You are arab right? Though I remember something about saying you are white.

She knows my very ethnic name which is definitely not white. My name could be curry or Persian

Ethnics “whites are fakecel saar”

Meanwhile ethnics

I'd say not to get your hopes up until she sees your face.

I really hope it works out for you tho brocel :feelsokman:

how do you meet foids like this

What the fuck. So you just got extremely lucky? Can you send screenshots of convo?
There is a screenshot in the OP, what other ones do you want?

There is a screenshot in the OP, what other ones do you want?
Idk, just make a video scrolling from top to bottom, or whatever screenshots you are fine with sharing. I am most curious about the beginning. I want to see her nudes too

She knows my very ethnic name which is definitely not white. My name could be curry or Persian
>persian
JFL she probably thinks you're som iranian white-passing chad. Over if you can't even show your face.