Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is a betabux cuck at my workplace

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
He is in his 40s and starting dating a single mom with 3 kids he met on some shitty dating site.
His relationship seem to grow stronger so he sold his old car to a bad price to buy a new big family car. JFL
He also works a 2nd job on the side, so he probally works like 50 hours a week( 40 is average ) to support chads spawns.
I really despise his existence tbh but i guess he wanted to have kids say "dad" to him :feelskek:

Feel bad for him

He is in his 40s and starting dating a single mom with 3 kids he met on some shitty dating site.
His relationship seem to grow stronger so he sold his old car to a bad price to buy a new big family car. JFL
He also works a 2nd job on the side, so he probally works like 50 hours a week( 40 is average ) to support chads spawns.
I really despise his existence tbh but i guess he wanted to have kids say "dad" to him :feelskek:
That is simply a sadomasochistic relationship. Literally

I was talking to my Mom earlier in the year about how I doubt I will ever have children and she asked "what if you meet a woman who already has children?" I think I pretty much screamed at her "NO! NOOOOOOOO! NO!!!!!"

The most cucked thing with the bonus of it being 100% your own choosing.

I pity the man, for he shall never see the folly of his ways.

Betabux cucks are more mentally ill than we are tbhngl

I know of guys in their 20s who are doing this exact same thing. It isn’t restricted to oldcels

One guy I know is 26 and dating a single mother who has 3 kids by 2 different dads

He's getting the miserable life he so richly deserves.

sadddest shit ive read all day

this is worse than death

Disgraceful, enjoy your early death working your self into oblivion to finance that shit.

>tfw paying for chad's kids is the only type of relationship you could possibly have

for some people, betabuxing and havind a low sex life is better than being single.
So they do it...

That used to be a better option than being alone since being alone was boring. But nowadays being alone is not so bad because of the internet, pc gaming, VR, anime etc. Some people still cant handle being alone regardless though so you have to bear that in mind.

Beta cucks who raise Chad's children are enabling foids and their degenerate behavior.