Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is a bar I drive by on my way home several days a week...

AverageBloke

AverageBloke

Banned
-
It has a patio that faces the road. Every time I drive by it I see lots of guys and girls in their teens standing outside drinking, talking, and having fun. Even though the patio is at least 50 feet away from the road, it's easy to tell that most of the guys are better looking than me. Not only that, but they're so much younger as well. It makes me think about the experiences that all those guys are getting to have with girls, and what I missed out on during that decade of my life. I also think about how out of place and weird I would look if I visited that bar. All of it brings me a step closer to roping. I will do it soon.

brutal i wish i was loved by everyone but thats not gonna happen

I wish I had finished high school but yeah, being old strikes you hard in your brain.

I wish I had finished high school but yeah, being old strikes you hard in your brain.
I would look severely out of place if I actually stopped by the bar and went in. I'm just going to have to accept the reality that I missed out and will never have those experiences, but I can't

I would look severely out of place if I actually stopped by the bar and went in. I'm just going to have to accept the reality that I missed out and will never have those experiences, but I can't
You just can't simply rewind time unless you are a supreme time wizard.:feelsbadman: And even if you rewound time, things would still be the same.