Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel There have always been incels

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
I think more of us need to realise the above fact. In ancient times, many men were incel, many died horribly in battle without ever experiencing the delights of a young foid's flesh. Think of all the incels who died in WW1 and 2.

I think it's just more now that society makes you think a lot of people get sex when they actually aren't.

There were incels back throughout the ages, it's just no one talked about it, because it wasn't considered a problem.

Things might have got more extreme though, like, I'm pretty sure the 80/20 rule is true now, but 50 years ago it was probably more like a 40/60 rule.

I don't get how it's lifefuel, that means there is quite literally no solution. If it was a new phenomenon that means it could be reversed, it is something unnatural or something to be fixed. But you're right, it has always existed.

In Europe I believe this to be true as their nature was more individualistic when compared to Asians and African, I believe they atleast get married off to some girl from their village. On the otherside you may have the problem of harems where one man has many women and leave none for the rest

Majority of all soldiers that died on the battlefield were fairly young so a lot of them would have died as virgins

I don't deny it

Incels have existed since the beginings of time