Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Have there always been incels or is it a 21st century thing?

yezhi

yezhi

Recruit
★★
were there just as many incels throughout history and it just wasn't documented?

Nikola Tesla was an Incel so was Beethoven I think

There always has been

I think in prehistoric times 17 women reproduced for every 1 man

That really goes to show what happens when women are given a free right to just choose whoever they want. They all want Chaddington

were there just as many incels throughout history and it just wasn't documented?
There has always been incels but way less until recently

There has always been incels but way less until recently
I'm thinking there have always been many but being able to connect through internet gives illusion that there are many more than before

There always has been

That really goes to show what happens when women are given a free right to just choose whoever they want. They all want Chaddington
rape all women (in gta 5)

For the last few millenia there have been WAY less incels than nowadays

do we know if they were volcel or incel?
Beethoven was an incel it was said he approached many foids but they all rejected him due to his asymmetrical face and short height

I'm thinking there have always been many but being able to connect through internet gives illusion that there are many more than before
It was way easier to get foids back in the day so nope

There always has been

most men never reproduced. Only the strongest ogres did. Strong genetics is LAW.

there always has just the 21st century allows us to gather

also ethnics have always existed but since I can't racebait rn I'm not going to go further

and the bar for inceldom is lower since marriage isnt around anymore

and women have higher standards from the media

also ethnics have always existed but since I can't racebait rn I'm not going to go further
Oh yeah and the asian american/austrailian population is higher

There always has been

what exactly is this based on. nothing?

American sand population is negligible

You haven't heard of 1:17:feelsUgh:?

There always were incels, less because of hypergamy and more because of polygamy.
This is why, for example, in the 5th century AD in Persia, the prophet Mazdak preached sexual communism.

Beethoven was an incel it was said he approached many foids but they all rejected him due to his asymmetrical face and short height
Brutal.

I think there always were incels, just now it's nore widespread

There always were incels, less because of hypergamy and more because of polygamy.
This is why, for example, in the 5th century AD in Persia, the prophet Mazdak preached sexual communism.
Isn’t that basically the same thing?

Or am I stupid?

Isn’t that basically the same thing?
Hypergamy = women refuse men who are not the best
Polygamy = the best men take all the women

Similar effects but in Polygamy what the women want is irrelevant

So its chad fucking you over or stacy fucking you over? got it

I think there was a couple but you barely would find any back in the 20th century and below since most incels just killed themselves or stayed home all day or went ER on everyone without saying the reason, Since the internet wasn’t around there wasn’t a way to express how we feel to everyone and it wasn’t easy to find other people with the same ologys

You haven't heard of 1:17:feelsUgh:?
that only happened mainly during the agricultural revolution which signalled the start of the neolithic era. and jfl if you think they still even had the time to pick good looking men at all back then. their mating strategy back then switched from reproducing with strongest men in their hunter gatherer tribes, which weren't really the best looking at all, to agricultural farmers, who also weren't the best looking at all but these men just offered more of a perceived chance of survivability for them and their offspring. and even that was a shitty decider because agricultural farmers were reported as being more ill and shorter than their forager counterparts, just lol at foids

https://www.discovermagazine.com/en...cker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors (jfl at thinking women can detect 'good genes' in their potential mates)

and with the violence that ensued between hunter gatherers and these agricultural societies at the end of the mesolithic period, most men didn't reproduce not because of their looks, but because of dying before having the chance to reproduce. it was nowhere near like today where women have free sexual selection without there being any male onfighting (aka undesirable men forcing themselves onto women), which proves that men are all oppressed in contemporary civilisation because rape was literally originally a social construct designed to stop this while also restricting female sexual selection.
sexual communism
if you mean sexual marxism, then sexual marxism is the exact opposite of enforced monogamy, and even then it's hypocritical because you have the foids being able to pick whoever they want whilst it's not same the opposite. btw Mazdak just preached a band of collectivist philosophy, not this 'sexual communism' or whatever, and egalitarianism/collectivism doesn't work because humans are all selfish beings in the end

Technological incelism is a new thing whereas Tesla just wasn't meeting enough women. What we are experiencing is a dating pool constriction which is being engineered by the United Nations.

Technological incelism is a new thing whereas Tesla just wasn't meeting enough women. What we are experiencing is a dating pool constriction which is being engineered by the United Nations.
interesting, what is the UN's motive behind this?

interesting, what is the UN's motive behind this?
De-population - seems to be working.

Boris Johnson mentioned how the UN regularly has meetings regarding de-population.

do we know if they were volcel or incel?
Beethoven was a trucel as he had no social status and was made fun of, Tesla I think was more of a volcel.

that only happened mainly during the agricultural revolution which signalled the start of the neolithic era. and jfl if you think they still even had the time to pick good looking men at all back then. their mating strategy back then switched from reproducing with strongest men in their hunter gatherer tribes, which weren't really the best looking at all, to agricultural farmers, who also weren't the best looking at all but these men just offered more of a perceived chance of survivability for them and their offspring. and even that was a shitty decider because agricultural farmers were reported as being more ill and shorter than their forager counterparts, just lol at foids

https://www.discovermagazine.com/en...cker-and-shorter-than-their-forager-ancestors (jfl at thinking women can detect 'good genes' in their potential mates)

and with the violence that ensued between hunter gatherers and these agricultural societies at the end of the mesolithic period, most men didn't reproduce not because of their looks, but because of dying before having the chance to reproduce. it was nowhere near like today where women have free sexual selection without there being any male onfighting (aka undesirable men forcing themselves onto women), which proves that men are all oppressed in contemporary civilisation because rape was literally originally a social construct designed to stop this while also restricting female sexual selection.

if you mean sexual marxism, then sexual marxism is the exact opposite of enforced monogamy, and even then it's hypocritical because you have the foids being able to pick whoever they want whilst it's not same the opposite. btw Mazdak just preached a band of collectivist philosophy, not this 'sexual communism' or whatever, and egalitarianism/collectivism doesn't work because humans are all selfish beings in the end
DNR, women always desire chad but will settle for what they can get.

reading my post was a prerequisite to understanding the context of it, but whatever your low attention span is not my fault

women always desire chad but will settle for what they can get.
women were almost never the primary choosers in almost any time period though. and jfl at having any pity for them for not being able to settle with chad.

There always were, otherwise the existence of Buddhist monks would be inexplicable.

they're volcel tho
They are Asians who found it impossible to succeed in the competition of life at an early age, that is why they decided to join a current of thought that promises them to disappear from the material world and its pleasures.

They are the precursors of ricecels