Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There hasn't been a single positive experience in my life the past 17 years

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
I just realized this as I was making coffee this morning, I felt my brow was furrowed as I stared out the window, and I was angry. But nothing happened and I just woke up so why would I be angry? Well I thought about it and there's not a single positive thing that has happened to me in the past 17 years. Everything has been negative. I can't think of a single compliment I got, or anything positive that happened at school/work, or belief that the world is in a good state. In fact, it's worse than it has ever been and will devolve into complete clown world soon. I will probably rope in the next year. :feelsrope:

I just realized this as I was making coffee this morning, I felt my brow was furrowed as I stared out the window, and I was angry. But nothing happened and I just woke up so why would I be angry? Well I thought about it and there's not a single positive thing that has happened to me in the past 17 years. Everything has been negative. I can't think of a single compliment I got, or anything positive that happened at school/work, or belief that the world is in a good state. In fact, it's worse than it has ever been and will devolve into complete clown world soon. I will probably rope in the next year. :feelsrope:

At least your owning your bread and is capable of socialzing and being independent, i think the only worst thing than being ugly is being autistic and ugly. The chances of being happy and in a relationship drop into the minus.

Last edited:
Plot twist:
You are 17

tru
my life was terrible because of society and peers

the smart ones like me tend to get bullied and never realize their full potential

damn howd u even make it till 30

Imagine being a grown up man and never consumed coffee your whole life.
imagine being a grown up man and never having had a girlfriend:feelsrope: