Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There has to be a reason unrelated to my looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why the fuck does every teacher I have have to pick on me the blood sucking cunts

"That's because they can sense your disgusting personality!" :soy::soy::soy:

LOL JK, Personality = Face X Height

If you lack either one, it's ovER.

Yes, it's because of your looks

Teachers always pick on the uglier and quiet kids because they have a grudge against them, I always have that gut feeling that my teachers hate me and they of course always pick on me and make it awkward.

@FinnCel You learning Chinese?
Yeah although I haven't used the language in 2 years, I have forgotten some. I actually started re-learning it, I previously passes HSK 3 test (mid level test), I think I will become that level again soon
full

EDIT: I know both traditional and simplified characters, at least around 1 000 of them

Yeah although I haven't used the language in 2 years, I have forgotten some. I actually started re-learning it, I previously passes HSK 3 test (mid level test), I think I will become that level again soon
full

EDIT: I know both traditional and simplified characters, at least around 1 000 of them
Good for you brocel. I can speak, write, listen and understand Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. Now I am learning German on Duolingo. After doing German I might start Russian or French.

Good for you brocel. I can speak, write, listen and understand Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. Now I am learning German on Duolingo. After doing German I might start Russian or French.
Glad I am not the only languagecel here!!

because you probably don't simp for them

i remember how much i used to enrage female teachers just by acting low key and neutral about everything

They sense you’re a dirty inkwel who posts here:
33A50CC7 043F 4D6D B269 CDCD37E4A072

Why the fuck does every teacher I have have to pick on me the blood sucking cunts

probably because you're ugly. I don't mean to offend you but it's biological that people treat attractive people better than the uglies. Speaking as an ugly manlet subhuman ricecel that is balding everywhere, I get treated like absolute dog shit.

full

So many disciplinedcels here, I always wanted to learn Russian. Where should I start? How much hours do you think it'll take me to be fluent?
Also, what apps/websites do you guys recommend?

@FinnCel @FallenPrime

So many disciplinedcels here, I always wanted to learn Russian. Where should I start? How much hours do you think it'll take me to be fluent?

@FinnCel @FallenPrime
Duolingo is a good app ngl

@FinnCel @FallenPrime
Don't aim for hours, aim for something you can measure in that language.
Learn 2000 words, you should be pretty fluent after that

Teachers always pick on the uglier and quiet kids because they have a grudge against them, I always have that gut feeling that my teachers hate me and they of course always pick on me and make it awkward.

Because you are a misogynist inkwell :soy:

>muh 600 gorillian