Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There exists 6'2 white normies that believe they are incel

gigacel123

gigacel123

r/IncelTears: A Bunch of Pedophiles
★★★★★
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You see this all the time with the younger crowd. Ive seen this type on incelswithouthate. 'Im not 6'5 gigachad so Im incel, it's over boyo!"

Fucking faggots.

:feelsbadman:
Where's my gf?

"I haven't had sex in 4 months. Feels badman pepe.png why am I SUCH AN INCEL"

Not me though

6'3, not normie though.
Kek you are tall and white. I bet your face is average too. Good enough for a lot of short 5/10 white girls and noodlewhores

I literally had a user here go "I'm 6'2 and white I mog the shit out of you" and then when asked why he's incel he said he isnt, he just will only have sex with prime virgin.

He's still not banned. The state of this website

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You see this all the time with the younger crowd. Ive seen this type on incelswithouthate. 'Im not 6'5 gigachad so Im incel, it's over boyo!"

Fucking faggots.
@Heartless, thoughts?:feelsseriously:

@mental_out @SergeantIncel @knajjd explain why you are letting non-incels on here?
I literally had a user here go "I'm 6'2 and white I mog the shit out of you" and then when asked why he's incel he said he isnt, he just will only have sex with prime virgin.

What's his name?

Wow lots of tall white normies on here. Like a woman you seek validation and attention seeking because you arent good enough to be chad but you want to feel good by mogging legit subhumans on here.

LMAO by saying "where's my gf" you are confirming you are a tall white normie because I specifically only mentioned normies, not tall white incels. Mods you let these guys slip thru your fingers jfl :feelsclown:

Wow lots of tall white normies on here. Like a woman you seek validation and attention seeking because you arent good enough to be chad but you want to feel good by mogging legit subhumans on here.
Ragefuel. Fakecels are rope material

ever since I returned last month I've learned that this place has larpers, itcel spammer accounts, female larpers, legit landwhales and tall normie fakecels.

Kek what happened to INCELS.co. It's nothing but a honeypot of bored edgy normies, feds, women and IT.

ever since I returned last month I've learned that this place has larpers, itcel spammer accounts, female larpers, legit landwhales and tall normie fakecels.

Kek what happened to INCELS.co. It's nothing but a honeypot of bored edgy normies, feds, women and IT.
Cry about it faggot. Leave or get banned like you did once before.

Cry about it. I’m sick of this (primarily ethnic) “waaah waah this website sucks”.

I don’t even disagree with many parts of what’s being said, but if all you have to constitute to the forum is complaining about the forum you should leave. Once in a while complaint I understand but when it’s literally constant like OP and the other “le I’m trooocel everyone’s fakecel/LARP/IT/(insert boogeyman) here” crowd it’s fucking annoying. If it’s truly unbearable to the point where half or more of your posts are about it gtfo

“Duh state of dis website” “half dis forum are IT LARPS and fakecels” “duh feds are here” “duh mods are this that and the other” if you wanna be so vocal about it nobody is forcing you to stay. Even if I agree or disagree with those statements if it’s a constant complaint 24/7 then what the fuck are you doing here.

Last edited:
Cry about it faggot. Leave or get banned like you did once before.

Cry about it. I’m sick of this (primarily ethnic) “waaah waah this website sucks”.

I don’t even disagree with many parts of what’s being said, but if all you have to constitute to the forum is complaining about the forum you should leave. Once in a while complaint I understand but when it’s literally constant like OP and the other “le I’m trooocel everyone’s fakecel/LARP/IT/(insert boogeyman) here” crowd it’s fucking annoying. If it’s truly unbearable to the point where half or more of your posts are about it gtfo
If we're not protective of our spaces they'll get taken over by faggots, trannies, normies, bluepillers... There defintely is such a thing as over protective, bu this isn't it

If we're not protective of our spaces they'll get taken over by faggots, trannies, normies, bluepillers... There defintely is such a thing as over protective, bu this isn't it
Obviously. I think there needs to be protection, but if it’s near constant provocations I don’t see the point. Obviously gates open is nonsense and whenever a controversial event happens it should be talked about and discussed and complaints filed, but if it’s constantly “IT’s doing ____ mods are ____ this forum is ____” I just see no point. If I was that disgruntled with this forum I’d migrate.

No point in spending more time fighting perceived outsiders than actually being in the space

Jfl. I've given up here tbh ngl. Doesn't surprise me.

Obviously. I think there needs to be protection, but if it’s near constant provocations I don’t see the point. Obviously gates open is nonsense and whenever a controversial event happens it should be talked about and discussed and complaints filed, but if it’s constantly “IT’s doing ____ mods are ____ this forum is ____” I just see no point. If I was that disgruntled with this forum I’d migrate.

No point in spending more time fighting perceived outsiders than actually being in the space
When have you ever seen me talk about IT? I literally only call out gay posters or people who outright brag.

As I always said - height doesn't make you, but it can break you. It's the face that makes you. That's why it's called MONEYMAKER, but it can also be called welthmaker, successmaker, girlfriendmaker, anything. Normie face (5/10) and 6'2" = you are still a normie.

When have you ever seen me talk about IT? I literally only call out gay posters or people who outright brag.
234079FF B07C 4649 91EA 695AAF82EE3E

although you’ve stopped the past few weeks which is good. It was just more of a blanket statement specifically for OP