Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL there aren't enough black sperm donors in usa because most black men are incel or uneducated

good

also
Invitrofertilization is basically an incel factory, even if two healthy whites produce this way their kids come out sickly or degenerating, one kid I knew that was artificial insemination had to be put on growth hormones because he had early onset puberty and was going to max out at like 5"1 now he's just 5"5

Not incels. I'm guessing one of the most popular requirements is having a university degree? :ping:

Tyrone donates his sperm to many single mothers.

Sperm banks shouldn’t exist.

Tyrone donates his sperm to many single mothers.
ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

Invitrofertilization is basically an incel factory, even if two healthy whites produce this way their kids come out sickly or degenerating, one kid I knew that was artificial insemination had to be put on growth hormones because he had early onset puberty and was going to max out at like 5"1 now he's just 5"5
this + post-wall roastie impregnation

JFL we dont need more black sperm donors theyre already breeding and shitting out enough kids out of wedlock. We need less nigger sperm, not more, what a fucking joke. Boohoo you entitled breeder fucks. Im not entitled to gf but youre entitled to an entire reproductive-industrial complex? Go fuck yourself.

White genocide is real.

But blackcels have giant dicks?