Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are ZERO downsides to being a good looking man. They have highest quality of life in the world.

G

Guest37263

The most privileged, successful, happiest and most fulfilled people on the planet who get the most out of life, are GOOD LOOKING MEN.

They get EVERYTHING a good looking girl does, WITHOUT THE DRAWBACKS

They are not weak and feeble, and able to be more easily raped

They dont have to face harassment and sexual assault from men

They dont have periods or have to give birth

They dont become **less womanly and feminine** after a certain age. A good face with hair and strong jawline still gets looks, attention and admiration from everyone well into your 40s and 50's. Even in old age, a well kept man who had the skull of a warrior will STILL LOOK FUCKING GOOD and be infinitely more desirable than a woman his age.

Older woman who were attractive in youth, even if well kept, are seen as "hot aunties" or "hot milfs", while older men who still have the looks are not seeing as grandpas or uncles, but "Hot men"

They are still seen as virile and desirable

Good looking men live the best life, and the life that everyone wishes they had.

Downsides of being hot woman?

Periods, weak and feeble, can be drugged and raped, cant physically protect yourself, youre not imposing, many imposing physically bigger men will harass you in life

to list just a few

Last edited by a moderator:
They will always find a job easily. They can do whatever they want. They are validated just because they exist.

Chads are the most privileged beings ever existed in the history of the universe.

They will always find a job easily. They can do whatever they want. They are validated just because they exist.

Chads are the most privileged beings ever existed in the history of the universe.
Yes. All the pros and NONE of the cons

there is NO FUCKING CON, to being a good looking man. None. You are not at any extra risk of anything, nor do you suddenly face certain niche problems because of being good looking guy. The world just becomes 100% in your favour in fucking everything.

A female has higher smv than all of population.

I agree with you OP being an attractive men is heaven on earth, ist a feature that you carry with you EVERYWHERE and you didnt have to work a single second for it, you were Born with it. I still can't believe that something which you have no Control over affects your life the most
A female has higher smv than all of population.
But that doesnt matter in this case, chad gets everything he doesnt care About SMV of foids being higher

Did you just edit this whole thread nigga wtf

they are downsides.
You dont know if a girl likes you becouse of your charakter or your looks.
girls talk with you if you want to be allone.
i could tell a ton of more exempels, but its still the same difference if you have the toyota Supra Mk3 twinturbo with a normal Metal cylinder head gasket and not the 1989 original cylinder head gasket.

False. Women, and especially attractive women, win at life too and essentially get a free ride, BUT at a massive cost with many drawbacks I mentioned above, exclusive to being a woman.

The greatest to least quality, privilege and enjoyment out of life is as follows:

Hot men>>>>>>>Hot women>all other women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all other men

Last edited by a moderator:
girls talk with you if you want to be allone.

Femoids like men for their looks, that's basic biology. Personality has little weight, if any. Given the duplicity of female nature, it's hard to tell if they´re genuine in their emotional displays, and that's conceding even the possibility they´re not dissimulating at least in some situations, which is very unlikely to happen.

By the way, I can't see any downside of being a good looking man, either.

I somewhat disagree unless you are talking about good looking male gigacelebs. Men lose all their SMV once they hit 30 (unless they are famous) while women can still get good looking guys in their early 20s while being 60+ years old themselves.

Slim women also don´t have to work since they can just find a rich betabux.

Men usually don´t have that luxury. As a male you have to earn everything while everything is handed to you as a woman.

Last edited:
Yup. And since usually good looks entail good genes, they probably are more talented than you too! Isn't that a nice thought.

Of course not. It's a total positive in every situation.

Not true. Women of any description have better lives than men of any description.

00A3C6BD 8BB4 4213 8454 48A2A3A436E3

Not true. Women of any description have better lives than men of any description.
Not true. An extremely good looking man can get absolutely anything a good looking woman can get, without the drawbacks of being a weak defenceless woman.

Good looking men can EASILY find older rich women to pay for everything they do and fuck them whenever they want. Have you been living under a rock?

Not true. An extremely good looking man can get absolutely anything a good looking woman can get, without the drawbacks of being a weak defenceless woman.

Good looking men can EASILY find older rich women to pay for everything they do and fuck them whenever they want. Have you been living under a rock?

A woman has hundreds of advantages in society over even good looking men. Women are always defended by society - they always get their way. Good looking men live life on easy mode, but women live life on tutorial mode.

they are downsides.

No girl ever has liked a man because of his "character".

No girl ever has liked a man because of his "character".
This

Women “tolerate” Chad personality, but are entirely interested in the sexual and emotional validation and gratification of a relationship with Chad

The most privileged, successful, happiest and most fulfilled people on the planet who get the most out of life, are GOOD LOOKING MEN.

They get EVERYTHING a good looking girl does, WITHOUT THE DRAWBACKS

They are not weak and feeble, and able to be more easily raped

They dont have to face harassment and sexual assault from men

They dont have periods or have to give birth

They dont become **less womanly and feminine** after a certain age. A good face with hair and strong jawline still gets looks, attention and admiration from everyone well into your 40s and 50's. Even in old age, a well kept man who had the skull of a warrior will STILL LOOK FUCKING GOOD and be infinitely more desirable than a woman his age.

Older woman who were attractive in youth, even if well kept, are seen as "hot aunties" or "hot milfs", while older men who still have the looks are not seeing as grandpas or uncles, but "Hot men"

They are still seen as virile and desirable

Good looking men live the best life, and the life that everyone wishes they had.

Downsides of being hot woman?

Periods, weak and feeble, can be drugged and raped, cant physically protect yourself, youre not imposing, many imposing physically bigger men will harass you in life

to list just a few

Agreed. Halo Effect. Pretty privilege.

the only downside of being a chad is being constantly harrased by ugly whores

Can see a few issues:

Normies and ugly roided meatheads will hate you and try intimidate or put you down in front of others, especially attractive women. You would constantly be on the defensive due to the jealously of others.

Having ugly females constantly trying to flirt with you as you try to go about your daily business in peace. And a bitter, rejected foid could spread rumours about you or destroy your career.

Higher chance of being sexually abused as a child or being sodomised in prison as an adult.

Inability to blend in, and automatically viewed as a natural leader--not always a good thing if you're trying to draw attention away from yourself. For instance, during the Red Terror the Cheka were supposed to have selected out handsome boys and men, especially those with fair features, for torture and execution. And the SAS is rumoured to recruit average-looking males in order for them to go unremarked in crowds.

I mean, they usually pee standing so they could have prostate problems when older. But other than that, I agree with you.

I agree. I have a half brother who is a giga Chad and I had to cut him out of my life because it is suicidefuel to be around him and his overall success in every aspect of life. Years ago when I used to spend more time around him, he would always have women hitting him up on his phone desperate to get into his pants. He literally had random women sending him tit and pussy pix on facebook. I couldn't believe it. Before that, I thought that only men send genital pix to women. I thought women hated that kind of behavior. I couldn't believe that they engage in that behavior too but only with Chad. My brother doesn't even have to approach women. They approach him- on the street, in stores, in clubs, on facebook, etc. Also, he has a criminal history. He has been in and out of prison for most of his adult life. He is typical white trash. He should be in prison for life based on the three strikes law, but because he is good looking, he gets let off easily. A few years ago when he was on probation for something, his female probation officer always looked the other way when he violated the terms of his release. He was probably fucking her too.