Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are worse fates than being an incel

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

Domesticating wolves was a mistake
★★★★★
You might think that being an incel is the shortest straw a man could draw. After today I'm very convinced that isn't so. Just several hours ago I witnessed my 27 yo BPD sister have a total meltdown once again, to the point where ambulance and police were called to take her away. The man that will marry or date her, or any woman like her, have it way worse than incels.

In all honesty, I could never call any man volcel if he refused to pair up with my sister or any woman like her. Never. Absolutely never. I wouldn't call any man a volcel either for refusing to have a one night stand with her. Even if you were disfigured like the Elephant man and she would be way above your looksmatch, I wouldn't see that guy as a volcel.

After that experience I realized I'd rather be a lonely incel for the rest of my life than date any BPD whore like her. Call it cope, call it whatever. I saw an adult ass woman scream and cry like a child, literally, because BPD meltdowns mean regressing to the level of a 3 year old, and I wouldn't wish anyone to witness that. Most people with BPD are women, and it makes sense. Its a personality disorder that's based on feeling bad about yourself when you don't get validation from others, and willing to do anything to obtain it. Even self-harm in front of others.

I realized that many women like her on reddit are telling us that WE incels have abhorrent personalities. Can't make this shit up.

In the past women like these were locked up for hysteria. Now they roam the streets and think they're entitled to endless supply of attention.

Those people need to grow up. Oh wait, they browse Twitter.

as a moneycel i refuse fagbuxxing:dab:

yeah bpd gf is like asking to get mentally raped daily

Id date my bpd looksmatch.

Being a sex offender is worse than being an incel.