Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There are way too many fakecels on this forum

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I keep seeing posts from greycels like "a lot of girls show interest in me, but I'm too shy, am I a fakecel?'
"I've had 2 short term relationships with girls but I'm single now, am I a fakecel?,"
"I was asked out by a few girls but I rejected them, now i feel lonely, am I a fakecel?"
"I only had sex one time, but that was a long time ago, Ive dated a couple of girls but they dumped me for other guys, am I a fakecel"
These people are on the wrong forum

I keep seeing posts from greycels like "a lot of girls show interest in me, but I'm too shy, am I a fakecel?'
"I've had 2 short term relationships with girls but I'm single now, am I a fakecel?,"
"I was asked out by a few girls, now i feel lonely, am I a fakecel?"
"I only had sex one time, but that was a long time ago, Ive dated a couple of girls but they dumped me for other guys, am I a fakecel"
Some of them are just dumb larping trolls

they should go back to reddit

They must go back

This is no longer an incel board

The fakecel purification of the forum is needed

They’re trolling greycels

Yeah fuck them fakecels. My girlfriend (Who helps me write my posts and is also a femcel) Hates fakecels as much as I do.

Fakecel purge

Normiefication and dillution of the blackpill

Now this is a dating site where foids with rape fetish come to chat with incel losers in dms like this.

Average incel on .is in 2024

If they have an Andrew Tate AVI they're guaranteed to be a troll.

The fakecel purification of the forum is needed
Tbh there should be a separate forum for failed normies and nearcels to stop them from coming here. The forum should be reserved for true incels, although I have respect for normie men who become blackpilled and realize the truth. They aren't one of us, but if they can spread the truth then they have my respect

Tbh there should be a separate forum for failed normies and nearcels to stop them from coming here. The forum should be reserved for true incels, although I have respect for normie men who become blackpilled and realize the truth. They aren't one of us, but if they can spread the truth then they have my respect
It's a good idea

This is no longer an incel board
.is is in a sad state. i haven't been active for a few years now and its definitely changed in that time. sure, there is still plenty of woman hating and references to ER, but its not the same. it all comes off as low-effort edgy-posting rather than stories of actual pain from life experiences. i'm not saying there wasn't plenty of shitposting a couple years ago (i certainly didnt, but, it was differnent. i blame it on zoomer newfags. seems like many new users are just frustrated zoomer normies. they come here for the same reason a 14 year old goes to 4chan. it's edgy. the redpill is too normie for them. they come for the blackpill, but they don't really understand it. in a few years they'll move on and return to being redpilled normies.

Yeah fuck them fakecels. My girlfriend (Who helps me write my posts and is also a femcel) Hates fakecels as much as I do.
:feelshaha:

"I was asked out by a few girls but I rejected them, now i feel lonely, am I a fakecel?"
Hard being a truecel in a fakecel world

"I was married with a kid, now divorced ,am I an incel"

I think this would be a good enough idea to test out.

Just had sex with 2 stacies, but i think it was out of pity (im an autistic mentalcel) am i a fakecel?

I keep seeing posts from greycels
that's your issue. graycels are mainly trolls who shitpost or glowpost. don't consider what they do as a representation of the forum.

that's your issue. graycels are mainly trolls who shitpost or glowpost. don't consider what they do as a representation of the forum.
This. Fuck graycels