Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are two types of incels

hEReforthekek

hEReforthekek

Banned
-
1. Those whose feature is fixable through operation
2. Those whose feature is not fixable through opration

Example 1: Receded chin, acne, Based_Truecel's nose, bald

Example 2: My head being too big heightwise, depthwise, and widewise for my body. I am like a popcycle. Nothing I do will ever make me look normal.

I actually kinda envy some of you, who are fixable. For some of us it never began and never will.

Frame, headsize, midface, are bones that cannot be fixed

incelman said:

I think that frame can be outbulked to at least look 4/10, which is after the line of people not noticing you, which I dream for.

fix for heightcels?

limb lengthening isnt really a fix they can only add max 4 inches and its dangerous surgery

Even noses can be very hard, if not impossible to fix with surgery if you have thick skin. Most surgeons will straight up refuse to perform a rhinoplasty on you

Enigmatic93 said:
Even noses can be very hard, if not impossible to fix with surgery if you have thick skin. Most surgeons will straight up refuse to perform a rhinoplasty on you
I didn't know that :/

7339er said:
fix for heightcels?
limb lengthening isnt really a fix they can only add max 4 inches and its dangerous surgery

Well, who cares if it's dangerous? You are dead anyway. With this surgery you easily go from 5'6 to 5'9. Which is normie territory. People will not mock you and notice you.

"Fixable" is a meaningless word. Some of us have very fixable issues but are not independent/poorcel.

It sucks cause I'd do anything to get rid of this shitty nose.

NegroKing said:
"Fixable" is a meaningless word. Some of us have very fixable issues but are not independent/poorcel.

How about doing working and saving? Man, all you have to do is come with the money. Me? I must pray reincarnation is a thing, bro.

hEReforthekek said:
How about doing working and saving? Man, all you have to do is come with the money. Me? I must pray reincarnation is a thing, bro.

Nigga I'll be unemployable if and when I do graduate college. Suicide is my only fucking option.

NegroKing said:
hEReforthekek said:
Nigga I'll be unemployable if and when I do graduate college. Suicide is my only fucking option.

YOU are going to be unemployable? Literally everyone is employable, especially with the affirmative action. You
don't want to make your only life good. All you have to do is start working and build good credit rating after 2 years and that's it.

>college

Man, get the fuck outta here.

hEReforthekek said:
YOU are going to be unemployable? Literally everyone is employable, especially with the affirmative action. You
don't want to make your only life good. All you have to do is start working and build good credit rating after 2 years and that's it.

>college

Man, get  the fuck outta here.

How old am I gonna be 2 years after college? This my prime. I need the surgeries now. 

P.S. I'm Indian not black

NegroKing said:

Time to man up and work your ass off tbh, stop waiting for things to happen, go out and make them happen.

7339er said:
fix for heightcels?

fix for heightcels: ride a unicycle everywhere and never be seen not on it

but in all seriousness i don’t think there’s a good, safe way to fix height

hEReforthekek said:
1. Those whose feature is fixable through operation
2. Those whose feature is not fixable through opration

Example 1: Receded chin, acne, Based_Truecel's nose, bald

Example 2: My head being too big heightwise, depthwise, and widewise for my body. I am like a popcycle. Nothing I do will ever make me look normal.

I actually kinda envy some of you, who are fixable. For some of us it never began and never will.

Only 1/20 cases of people who get plastic surgery are lucky enough to have actual results where the soft tissue cooperates and the other features aren't shit.

I envy those who have fixable features with plastic surgery too.

im planning bimax+genio, rhino, and cheek implant to make me human

wish me luck

Machiavelli said:
im planning bimax+genio, rhino, and cheek implant to make me human
wish me luck

I wish you luck, bro.

incelman said:

Midface is treatable either through implants or fillers however it might not entirely fix the issue. Skull is also treatable the problem is the severe complications and pain resulting from such surgeries as such those who are not deformed would not be able to get these surgeries.

universallyabhorred said:
Midface is treatable either through implants or fillers however it might not entirely fix the issue. Skull is also treatable the problem is the severe complications and pain resulting from such surgeries as such those who are not deformed would not be able to get these surgeries.

Long midface is NOT treatable.