Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are two type of incel

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
One who is an incel by birth and the other who is incel due to hypergamy.
A normie would never know half the pain of being born ugly.
They may have slight irregularities but nothing that cant be corrected through non invasive surgeries which once done make them a better looking normie.
He interacts with foids, have friends, gets to sleepover and is invited to parties.

A normie is an incel only in the modern times, due to hypergamy when they are compared with other better looking guys.
Imagine a world with no hypergamy, the guy born ugly would automatically be an incel.

There is no place for an ugly guy. supporting right wing or left wing agendas is cucked as it only makes a case for normies. Those born ugly would always be incel.
A truecel should never take any sides.

Trucels don’t have friends. :blackpill::feelsrope:

FOR NORMIES IT'S OVER TOO

IT'S OVER FOR EVERYBODY UNDER 8/10 IN LOOKS

didn't read. hate these kind of nonsense threads. their just spam. shove it up your ass.

ok I read it and this was more thought out than the usual nonsense of these "types of incel" threads. agree but would add the NT/autist factor.

That’s absolutely true

I became incel later in life I was always told by a lot of people I was cute and good looking when I was a kid. Life sucks.