Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There are things about American patriotism that I don't understand.

Moroccancel

Moroccancel

يا حبيبتي٫ يا مستحيلي
★★★★★
Especially with the military theme. Many times slogans and propaganda are created that logically make no sense, for example, two phrases often used by these cuckservatives:

1. Support our troops: What the fuck does this mean? Are you going to go reload fixed machine guns 11,000 kilometers away in a shithole? Are you going to give the platoon sergeant a blowjob to relax him after a hard day of combat? No fucking sense.
2. Defending our country: You are an average May, probably with low IQ and normie looks who decides to go to war because of the typical fixation that the army has always had for the Americans to be sent thousands of miles from their homes, to continue feeding the American arms industry while claiming to be defending the country. What the hell is the United States defending itself against in an offensive and invasion war? But of course, there is always the "he died defending his country", "He's defending America in fucking Baghdad". Another Goebbelsian nonsense, repeated to the point of exhaustion.

Israel is a lot closer to the middle east than the US mainland is so that's these slogans are really meant in relation to

Yeah fuck weiMERICA its supports and its police and military functionaires

Le lobby pro-Israël Aipac divise les partis américains | Euronews

Yeah, it's pure propaganda, what was America defending against in fucking Vietnam?

Although I admit right now I'm more scared about China and Russia.

It's just propaganda pushed and normalized by our military to make it seem serving is supported and honorable