Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There are so much more fat foids than fat men

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Nigger, i remember that 10 years ago everyone was laughing at fat foids in russia, but now even average weight foids are rare :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat:

Nigger, i remember that 10 years ago everyone was laughing at fat foids in russia, but now even average weight foids are rare :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelswhat:
They are all thick curvy girls incel! :soy::soy:

But seriously female obesity is higher than male obesity by a few %. However the extreme obesity goes to women. When I see an ultra fat person it's usually a foid

The fuck? I thought in russia they were all slim

Being fat should be treated like a disease, especially among children.

It's simple why starve and hurt yourself in gyms if you are desired anyway fat or not:dab:

Women only put effort in their looks for chadlite minimum, once they realize they don't meet chadlite standards they give up and get fat. Because why be fit and attractive for the average guy?

Women know they don't need to do anything in this era they can just exist and Simps will provide them everything