Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are so many ugly guys around me who think they're hot shit

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
Most of the guys I'm around are below average yet a good chunk of them believe they're hot shit. I know a former fatass who lost weight and is still ugly because his head is shaped like an egg. He talks loud and believes girls admire him yet every girl around him clearly thinks he's obnoxious. I had an ugly ass Indian talk about how he was trying to improve his confidence with girls and his ugly friends cheered him on.
I'm really starting to understand all of you who say the blackpill should be taught in schools :blackpill::blackpill:

I used to be a bluepilled normie. To be honest though, I miss those days. It wasnt until I actually started apporaching them and realized I am not desirable to them and it hurt.

Meh. Just let them cope

The truth to these men would be devastating, enough to make some of them rope, so they spend their lives in denial and delusion, in order to cope.

They are all copers who will never learn.

I used to be a bluepilled normie. To be honest though, I miss those days. It wasnt until I actually started apporaching them and realized I am not desirable to them and it hurt.

same here... it's soul crushing

Most of the guys I'm around are below average yet a good chunk of them believe they're hot shit. I know a former fatass who lost weight and is still ugly because his head is shaped like an egg. He talks loud and believes girls admire him yet every girl around him clearly thinks he's obnoxious. I had an ugly ass Indian talk about how he was trying to improve his confidence with girls and his ugly friends cheered him on.
I'm really starting to understand all of you who say the blackpill should be taught in schools :blackpill::blackpill:

Well said. The :blackpill:Blackpill:blackpill: needs to just be taught in schools so that people dont have to live in denial thier whole lives. Learn to cope or rope early.

The truth to these men would be devastating, enough to make some of them rope, so they spend their lives in denial and delusion, in order to cope.
Yeah and then eventually rather than accept they are ugly subhumans they will go gay, and ‘ascend’ that way with a faceless Grindr user called “SuckUNow” who destroys their arse and leaves them thinking they achieved something and are totally not ugly.

They’ll find out the hard way. It’s inevitable.

These are the guys I hate the most. 2/10 guys but because they are NT and not been destroyed by family, school, or foids reactions to them they can have good lives. Meanwhile us Autist mentalcels can max anything we want and it's still pointless

It's confidence bro! Aren't they cool???

It pains me to think I used to be one of them.

I wish I was clueless like that

It’s a shame that so many people are in denial of the blackpill.

That’s how society persists, undesirable males think they can ascend and work harder with many of them reproducing or at least they did back in the day.

No need to say ugly as Indian, just say Indian, ugly is implied

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back