Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are so many normie-tier incels in denial

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
I started noticing them during the first year of high school and noticed a steady trajectory every following year up to now. It's undeniable that for the last decade, normies have slowly become the new inductees of inceldom yet these incels constantly refuse to even admit, hint or suggest that they struggle in dating/mating while conversing/interacting with anyone in any context. It's quite pathetic, honestly. If anyone asks me about my experience or status with dating, I'm pretty blunt. No point in trying to make some shit up. I see these obnoxious incel normies as cowards. They often resort to PUA-tier advice or ideology in order to get a date or even get a foid to notice them and it's quite cringeworthy to witness. And just to clarify, I'm not saying these incel normies are KHHV or have been completely devoid of all female companionship in their lifetime. I'm only pointing out the fact that they spend a great deal of time (1 year or more) getting cucked, being unsuccessful and often cannot escape single status.

Normies are usually betabuxxing their current partner while turning a blind eye to the Chad that's blowing up her pussy while he's at work.

If anyone asks me about my experience or status with dating, I'm pretty blunt. No point in trying to make some shit up.
Same. Lying is Incel in denial behavior + I am too lazy to make shit up and to remember it.

Yes, bottom line is most males are living terrible lives these days. The difference between a trucel and a "normie" is now much, much smaller than the difference between a "normie" and a Chad.

"Most" can be loosely defined as <100%, but >50%.

GigaChads and the extremely wealthy males are still above water.
i bet you its like only the top 10% of men get the majority of the women while the 90% have to fight for the leftover scraps

I sometimes consider "blackpilling" normie friends, but then something happens like the normie friend suddenly gets a girlfriend.

So I don't consider it anymore.

I sometimes consider "blackpilling" normie friends, but then something happens like the normie friend suddenly gets a girlfriend.

So I don't consider it anymore.
Don't do it. They will turn their anger and disgust at you for telling them the obvious

Don't do it. They will turn their anger and disgust at you for telling them the obvious
I don't.

I used to consider tbh on account of many online incel retards saying shit like "blackpill him hard bro", another example of why it could be dangerous spending too much time online incel community