Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are signifincant amount of young balding women

boringcel

boringcel

Officer
★★★★★
But, guess what? Nobody cares. Although great hair is supposed to be feminine feature, men are every day shamed because they don't have perfect hair. While I have never seen example of women being mocked because she has nw2 or nw3 hairline and many women, especially nordic women have hair like that.

JFL at clown world we live in

But, guess what? Nobody cares. Although great hair is supposed to be feminine feature, men are every day shamed because they don't have perfect hair. While I have never seen example of women being mocked because she has nw2 or nw3 hairline and many women, especially nordic women have hair like that.

JFL at clown world we live in
Foids have it easy even bald

Maybe if it afflicts women they can finally find a cure, since only cunts matter. Hope more women get bald.

Fat, hairy arms, balding, doesn't matter.

Clown world. Don't tell me my hairmatch is a Nordic foid

I have a female relative who is completely bald and wears a wig so you would never be able to tell.

Clown world. Don't tell me my hairmatch is a Nordic foid

Sweden women

even if you ignore the relatively rare cases where they have receded temples and a high forehead like balding men

HOLY SHIT AT HOW UNHEALTHY AND THIN THE HAIR OF MODERN WOMEN LOOKS LIKE

even hot babes almost universally have very thin and stringy hair, only models with hired dieticians actually still have thick and lustrous hair like women naturally used to have

other than that, and with the exception of some girls that still have the thick hair simply because they're 19 or younger and their diet hasn't had time to destroy its thickness, almost all of them have thin unhealthy hair from high blood sugar and unhealthy eating
exceptionally masculine specimen that consumes a high sugar and low nutriment diet

The premise of this post is very misleading, I have never seen a young balding woman in my entire life, though I have seen a few norwooding younger guys.

The premise of this post is very misleading, I have never seen a young balding woman in my entire life, though I have seen a few norwooding younger guys.

Not misleading at all. Here in russia i hairline mog (even though I’m norwooding) most foids

A higher hairline is a more feminine trait though, I've seen foids with some crazy 5 heads but it doesn't affect them in life at all.

I never liked nordic women tbh, never seen more masculine types of women
don't forget that nordic women with crazy eyes have a 500% higher chance of being vegan, wow what a surprise that they would show markers of poor health

even if you ignore the relatively rare cases where they have receded temples and a high forehead like balding men

HOLY SHIT AT HOW UNHEALTHY AND THIN THE HAIR OF MODERN WOMEN LOOKS LIKE

even hot babes almost universally have very thin and stringy hair, only models with hired dieticians actually still have thick and lustrous hair like women naturally used to have

other than that, and with the exception of some girls that still have the thick hair simply because they're 19 or younger and their diet hasn't had time to destroy its thickness, almost all of them have thin unhealthy hair from high blood sugar and unhealthy eating

exceptionally masculine specimen that consumes a high sugar and low nutriment diet

I thought I was the only one who noticed that fat women have shitty hair. It really does seem like being a diabetes fuck head with maple syrup as blood fucks your hair over.

I thought I was the only one who noticed that fat women have shitty hair. It really does seem like being a diabetes fuck head with maple syrup as blood fucks your hair over.
it's really disgusting to watch young women destroy their hair and skin with a shitty diet, if they do the traction alopecia thing too then it's over

they will give 2-3 years max of beauty to some thuglet and then spend the entire rest of their life looking like shit

I laugh at any subhuman trait a foid possesses.Too bad there aren't a lot of men who do the same,so they still have their egos inflated