Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are probably more incels on reddit then on incel communities

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Every once in a while,some old timer poster ascends or seamaxxes or is found to be with a tranny or is found to be a fakecell all along.and it's a weird feeling when that happens.

Like i am here to be with other incel brothers and we know how hard ascension is,so it's weird to know that people whom you talked to and had fun with,is actually a fakecel who is now fucking bitches and are in relationships.I feel like i would find way more truecels and incels in shitshows like r/foreveralone and r/virgins then i would find here.feels lonelyman

Every once in a while,some old timer poster ascends or seamaxxes or is found to be with a tranny or is found to be a fakecell all along.and it's a weird feeling when that happens.

Like i am here to be with other incel brothers and we know how hard ascension is,so it's weird to know that people whom you talked to and had fun with,is actually a fakecel who is now fucking bitches and are in relationships.I feel like i would find way more truecels and incels in shitshows like r/foreveralone and r/virgins then i would find here.feels lonelyman
Don't feel lonely man. If I don't got you someone else here do I'm sure of it.

r/short is the biggest incel board

good obseravtion brocel I have mentioned this myself some time ago :feelshehe::society:

most real incels are actually on reddit that place just seems to attract trucels. and most of them are the bluepill cope types, even IT is full of incels :feelshaha::society:

on the other hand, .is seems to attract attention seeking fakecel retard kids who tend to be from looksmax/lookism type places :feelswhat::society:

r/foreveralone is full of foids complaining about their bf :feelshaha:

I agree :yes:

good obseravtion brocel I have mentioned this myself some time ago :feelshehe::society:

most real incels are actually on reddit that place just seems to attract trucels. and most of them are the bluepill cope types, even IT is full of incels :feelshaha::society:

on the other hand, .is seems to attract attention seeking fakecel retard kids who tend to be from looksmax/lookism type places :feelswhat::society:
r/short is the biggest incel board

Wouldn't be surprised at all but obviously alot of redditors tend to be in denial of there situation or reality at hand.

I fucking hate Reddit. I wish I could nuke them from space. Especially the self-imporant prick modding r/acecombat

Also remembered lots of people came here after various incel subs were banned

Incel communities have always been relatively small. Even this forum, a detail overlooked is that it's not that huge in terms of membership. It accounts for less than 0.1% of incels worldwide. Incels are everywhere in society, currently most have never been a part of an incel community. Most probably dont even know what an incel is. Yet they face the exact same problems for the exact same reasons.

Incel spaces will only get more popular as more men find themselves trapped by the circumstance of inceldom, as well as more actually being aware of the situation that they're in. Back when IT 1.0 was around, the joke used to be that it was the biggest incel community on the internet. That statement holds truth though. Certainly more incels on that sub than on this site.

We are too based and mean for the average incel. People will call you edgy or too negative these days if you say anything that’s not sugar coated or a straight up lie

Reminder that there are more infiltrators than incels on this site

We probably mog the average Reddit user too

They are incels in denial. But we have 17k incels who acknowledged the truth.

acceptance is the last step of pain

That's because reddit is such a bigger community. I'm sure everyone here has at least an abandoned account

So true man and it’s frustrating too

Cuck redditors should be burned alive :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohh:

A lot of Redditcels will be coping on vidya and capeshit subs. They won't be posting on any of the incel subs like r/foreveralone, r/short or IT.

The more I am here the more I am noticing the amount of fakecels that have come forward in this site, it's actually discouraging, wtf is even the need to be in here if u can fuck and date Stacy?? We are already tormented on the daily by Stacy and Chad and apperantly that's not enough and they have to come and make fun of us here, where it's supposed to be a safe place for us. This shit actually has me fuming rn, FUCKKKKKKKK.:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: