Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There ARE plenty of fish in the sea!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
But you're on a life raft with a twig and a piece of yarn with no bait, great now try and catch one.

Where as chad has a deluxe fishing boat with gigantic fishing nets, endless amounts of bait and all the experience catching said fish he would ever need. Meanwhile you havent even learned how to cast out your line.

The morons who hate us will say were on an even playing field, its not really the nets or the bait that lures the fish in it's the personality of the fisherman that does it.

Yup. It's like a game where you can't play but only spectate. There are lots of players, you just aren't one of them

Brutal high IQ takedown of this bullshit platitude analogy. Surprised it hasnt come to my mind before.

Bluepillers: just be nice to the fish and one of them will jump onto your raft

Redpillers: just lift and fish will be drawn to your muscle mass

MGTOWs: you're better off just ignoring fish and looking at the sunset while you bitch about fish all the time with your fisherman buddies

Its the last man standing but you die in first seconds.

But you're on a life raft with a twig and a piece of yarn with no bait, great now try and catch one.

Where as chad has a deluxe fishing boat with gigantic fishing nets, endless amounts of bait and all the experience catching said fish he would ever need. Meanwhile you havent even learned how to cast out your line.

The morons who hate us will say were on an even playing field, its not really the nets or the bait that lures the fish in it's the personality of the fisherman that does it.
Too damn accurate. Great analogy.

all the fish want chad though I will be a great white and eat all tiny fish :feelsthink:

Nice post, CHUM.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back