Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News There are people with girlfriends here

He's 5.7'5 and ethnic.

@Colvin76 this you brah? :feelskek: :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:
@pp183 How tall are you?

Although it's most likely a larp.
If not a larp, she'll cuck him for Chad and he'll spend the next 35 years looking for scraps

He's 5.7'5 and ethnic.

@pp183 How tall are you?

If not a larp, she'll cuck him for Chad and he'll spend the next 35 years looking for scraps
99% sure its a larp to make IT pat themselves on the back

Moggs me. Also I never see foids attracted to ethnic manlets. Where I live every foid gets at least a chadlite.
99% sure its a larp to make IT pat themselves on the back
Probably

LARP. LARP. LARP.
Ethinc, 5'7 with a girlfriend don't really go together. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I feel like this is a larp by IT so they can go "See? Short ethnics can get girlfriends too. Your just losers."

Maybe a luck out curry. But most likely a LARP

Proof or LARP.

The guy says "I still feel like an incel and believe in incel tenets." And people are calling for him to be upvoted? They fell for the title. All they heard was "You guys were right" and thought "We must've converted one!" No, no you didn't, IncelTears. Read the fucking post.

love how he doesn't even mention how he got the gf or if they have had sex or not

Larp when he claims he was his girl's first.

Sure.

He's 5.7'5 and ethnic.

@pp183 How tall are you?

No he's not me. I'm not a 19 year old college student

He's 5.7'5 and ethnic.

@pp183 How tall are you?

5'8 last time i measured

"Insecure about being tall asf"
*is 5'7*
NIGGA WHAT!!!!??????

Obvious LARP. 19 and a girl's first are statistically not likely. Most women lose virginity in HS, not college. If its real, he is still blackpilled, so he should know that it will only last as long as chad doesn't show up.

98% chance it's a larp because IT mods will ban you if you disagree with any of the users on IT (how convenient he has "deleted" all of his old accounts). redditors really are retards. how does creating a new account and then larping as a former "incel" do anything? they're so far up their own arses that they're afraid their bluepill isn't working, so are they creating these larp accounts to keep that delusion going? who knows, but to lurking bluepillers you can't bluepill reality or science you fucking retards lol

if it's not a larp, then i think it further justifies that youngcels can't be trusted until they're 21

No one has a girlfriend here

IncelTears is full of incels, who knew

Was it worth getting banned :waitwhat:
Probably didn't give a shit about us so yeah. You have to be pretty heartless to troll victims like us so sneakily. I am a victim, yes I am, and I don't appreciate being abused like that. If he reads this I hope he knows how evil he is.

Who is this? SHOW YOURSELF :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Obvious LARP incels know that cucktears are worse off then incels.

Obvious LARP

If he was a TallFag then this story would be believable

LARP,but there surely are normies here with active sex lives

Fuck fuck fuck, being NT is half of what you need to ascend. He says he's made plenty of friends of foids in the past, I've never even talked to one outside a classroom before.

I dream of this happening to me everyday :feels::feels::feels:

"never had a boyfriend"
for sure
:feelsPop:

never had a boyfriend or any type of sexual experience

giphy.gif