Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are people here who think this is okay

giphy.gif

We don't need "more" rules, we need the RIGHT rules. And the right rules that would completely obliterate degeneracy, feminism and inceldom at once are just two of them:
1) women marrying as soon as puberty
2) no divorce bullshit
Done, everything solved. A woman who's married from puberty day one, can't divorce and faces several consequences for cheating is a woman who won't ever become a whore or a feminist.
Also, women not being allowed to work would also help a lot since they'd be dependent on the husband's income.
I agree that we don't necessarily need more rules, but the right rules. I also agree with some of these propositions. This is almost it, but this ain't it chief.

Few problems, women marrying as soon as puberty, putting the deadline that quick, and forcing it will cause a lot of arranged marriages that wont end up that well. I'm not necessarily against all forms of arranged marriages don't get me wrong, it's just contextual. There's ways of forcing Marriage upon women, without actually forcing it. For example here's what a group i'm developed when it comes to these kind of thing that solves all the problems aswell.

Age of Consent and Marriage:
Increasing the age of consent to 25 EXCEPT in cases of marriage and making the ramifications of premarital sex before the age of 25 aswell as divorce very harsh.

Now you may view increasing the age of consent as a bad thing, HOWEVER when you take a look at the caveats it says, you can have sex under the age of 25, as long as you get married, and the ramifications for divorce and premarital sex are EXTREMELY harsh, and there'd also be a system of rewarding people who tell on offenders, so basically people would be HIGHLY HIGHLY discouraged from being a degenerate or promiscuous, or getting married after the age of 25. They'd be forced to find a partner before the age of 25, and get married to them, and they'd basically be stuck with them, or they're fucked.

And yes there would be harsh punishments for cheating, women would not be allowed to college, or learn the same things in the same way men do, I mean these are just obvious.

It seems we probably agree on more than we disagree on, I think you're just not viewing the whole picture here.

People can still be getting married and having sex 16 and younger, but it'd be set up in such a way where it would be an extremely serious long term choice.

I agree that we don't necessarily need more rules, but the right rules. I also agree with some of these propositions. This is almost it, but this ain't it chief.

Few problems, women marrying as soon as puberty, putting the deadline that quick, and forcing it will cause a lot of arranged marriages that wont end up that well. I'm not necessarily against all forms of arranged marriages don't get me wrong, it's just contextual. There's ways of forcing Marriage upon women, without actually forcing it. For example here's what a group i'm developed when it comes to these kind of thing that solves all the problems aswell.
Glad to see that you agree on some of what I said at least. I thought you were one of those retarded "he's a pedo for wanting a virgin young wife" types. Glad to be wrong about it.

Well, I think we need a huge cultural change. People, conservatives mainly, must realize that early marriages are the final solution to the women problem. I don't think they necessarily need to marry at day one of puberty, but that would be the ideal (with the father choosing the girl's husband), and within that culture, the more the foid waits, the less SMV she would have because people would accurately observe the fact that women have smaller fertility windows and also that they tend to become whores if they wait to long to marry and marry as non virgins. It would be tricky to make that transition, it would sadly take at least 2 or 3 generations even if we started now, which we most likely aren't doing the way things look.

Age of Consent and Marriage:
Increasing the age of consent to 25 EXCEPT in cases of marriage and making the ramifications of premarital sex before the age of 25 aswell as divorce very harsh.
That's not very far from reasonable but even better would be prohibition non-marital sex altogether, unless the foid wants to be a prostitute, which I'm not against even in an ideal traditional society. If she's not fit to be a wife, okay, be a prostitute then. But no Chad-exclusive amateur prostitutes who only after 30 want to marry a betabuxx like 90%+ of women are today.

Now you may view increasing the age of consent as a bad thing, HOWEVER when you take a look at the caveats it says, you can have sex under the age of 25, as long as you get married, and the ramifications for divorce and premarital sex are EXTREMELY harsh, and there'd also be a system of rewarding people who tell on offenders, so basically people would be HIGHLY HIGHLY discouraged from being a degenerate or promiscuous, or getting married after the age of 25. They'd be forced to find a partner before the age of 25, and get married to them, and they'd basically be stuck with them, or they're fucked.
That's fair but I have a problem with the best years of foids going to waste. The best would be to pressure then to be married by 14 at the very least.

And yes there would be harsh punishments for cheating, women would not be allowed to college, or learn the same things in the same way men do, I mean these are just obvious.
I agree 100%, glad to see you defend those.

It seems we probably agree on more than we disagree on, I think you're just not viewing the whole picture here.
True, I was positively surprised with your answer since I was convinced you were a retarded type of "moralfag".

People can still be getting married and having sex 16 and younger, but it'd be set up in such a way where it would be an extremely serious long term choice.
The point is, the choice is not the foid's, bur rather her father's. Women should have 0% freedom about important stuff.

Also, even if such marriage ends up failing, let's say when the girl is around 25; it's still a 100 times better scenario than nowadays. She spent her best years being a wife and a mother, at that point her children are already almost adolescents, and although a divorce is always bad this is not nearly as bad as she wasting her prime years fucking Chads with contraception (or having kids for that matter, because even if some may argue genetic shit, being raised by a single mom is scientifically proven to be very harmful to people and to society) and then marrying a betabuxx at 30 something.

I'd like to marry a 16 yo when I am in my 50s tbh tbh.

:feelsbaton::feelstrash:

>I was 16 when I married a 50 year old man

I didn't need another reason to hate boomers, but you just gave me one OP.

Also why do amazingly hot women do stuff to their appearence that makes them less hot? With her body she'd be a 10 but she looks so fake and shitty it's like she brought herself down from a 10 to a 7.
Foids can never be satisfied

Where I live the age of consent is 16. I am going to wait until I am 50 and then marry a 16 year old.

female sexual slavery must happen.

where is the fucking sucidfuel tag
fucking amateur

Should be increased to 25 (exception being people 25 and under who choose to get married) and heavily enforced to stop these boomers from stealing young women and further propagating the incel problem.
Fat and low IQ, hang yourself

Glad to see that you agree on some of what I said at least. I thought you were one of those retarded "he's a pedo for wanting a virgin young wife" types. Glad to be wrong about it.
Yeah, I think everything should have a virgin wife, but beyond 25+ you shouldn't double dip into youngcels agematches. I think that leads to problem in society.
Well, I think we need a huge cultural change. People, conservatives mainly, must realize that early marriages are the final solution to the women problem. I don't think they necessarily need to marry at day one of puberty, but that would be the ideal (with the father choosing the girl's husband), and within that culture, the more the foid waits, the less SMV she would have because people would accurately observe the fact that women have smaller fertility windows and also that they tend to become whores if they wait to long to marry and marry as non virgins. It would be tricky to make that transition, it would sadly take at least 2 or 3 generations even if we started now, which we most likely aren't doing the way things look.
The final solution is just taking away women's rights, there's various different systems, and they all technically work, it's just some work better and more beneficial than others. For example Islam works, their birthrates are great, they're thriving, etc, but it's not exactly optimal in certain aspects.
That's not very far from reasonable but even better would be prohibition non-marital sex altogether, unless the foid wants to be a prostitute, which I'm not against even in an ideal traditional society. If she's not fit to be a wife, okay, be a prostitute then. But no Chad-exclusive amateur prostitutes who only after 30 want to marry a betabuxx like 90%+ of women are today.
The reason why I wouldn't outlaw non marital sex at 25+ is because its over for women at that point anyways genetically speaking, traditionalism and sexual rules matter much more for society under the age of 25, and i'm more an outlaw prostitution kind of guy, it's the whole NatSoc Weimar thing, causes more degeneracy than positive benefit.
That's fair but I have a problem with the best years of foids going to waste. The best would be to pressure then to be married by 14 at the very least.
The optimal breeding time is actually around 18-23 health wise, any younger and or older and problems start to arise, that doesn't mean i'm necessarily against marrying 16 or younger, for long term, but still. They aren't going to waste unless they're 25+.
The point is, the choice is not the foid's, bur rather her father's. Women should have 0% freedom about important stuff.
I agree mostly, I believe in a patriarchal system, so not 100% rights removed slavery type stuff, but here's an example of a law that's heavily patriarchal in nature:

Limits on Womens rights:
Women will no longer be allowed to vote unless they are over the age of 25, married for over 10 years, were natively born to the country they reside, are ethnically 70% similar to their husband/and their host nation, and have at least 3 kids with said husband.

Altho I don't really believe in voting much myself, but if its necessary, the group i'm in has a system like this.

Also, even if such marriage ends up failing, let's say when the girl is around 25; it's still a 100 times better scenario than nowadays. She spent her best years being a wife and a mother, at that point her children are already almost adolescents, and although a divorce is always bad this is not nearly as bad as she wasting her prime years fucking Chads with contraception (or having kids for that matter, because even if some may argue genetic shit, being raised by a single mom is scientifically proven to be very harmful to people and to society) and then marrying a betabuxx at 30 something.
Girls who are 14-16 aren't mother material, they might be wife material, but they definitely aren't mother material.
Bad idea. Would accomplish nothing aside from making it illegal to have sex in the human being's prime reproductive years.
Not really, would force people to get married, and solve Inceldom.
Cope
Fat and low IQ, hang yourself
Not an argument

Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed.

She takes asian cock now.

Asian ASCENSION 2019

lol she fucks a oldfuck at 16 - gives him a heart attack...

And steals all his assets...

While he has a 16 year old boy who DESERVES those assets as he is the lineage....

@BrendioEEE is COMPLETELY right...

These JB skanks marrying old men causes many problems in society and steals away assets of the rightful HEIRS...

But society is so cucked nowadays and boomers believe in the "make your own way"....

Bunch of hypocrites....

They only real long-term solution in this world...

GO ER! HackERcels HACK the nuclEaR control centERs of this EaRth & GO ER!

:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

Well I was thinking more the fact that when boomers who aren't Incels steal women from youngcels, it further propagates Incel culture, and bad sexual market values, if the boomer who married the girl has any problems/suffers because of it, he deserves it, he's not an Incel, he's a fucking degenerate and destroying society.

Last edited:
It is normal. This is how life is suppose to be

No you are coping because you want her but you can't cause she wants Chad and western laws and soyboys will let her be. Men marry downwards and it is a normal sight. Just a few generations ago it was the norm

I wish it was me. I'm 56.

No you are coping because you want her but you can't cause she wants Chad and western laws and soyboys will let her be. Men marry downwards and it is a normal sight. Just a few generations ago it was the norm
She's not with chad is she? She got with a 50 year old boomer who stole her from her agematch. Also I don't want her because she's not my looksmatch. It's never about jealousy for me, it's about balance. If I had two buttons right in front of me that let me get my match, or let everyone else get theirs, i'd easily choose the the button that gave everyone theirs, because that'd result in a better world.

Boomers need to die now