Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are only about 3 major phenotypes that appeal to women.

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
1,448
The first is the classically handsome phenotype. This phenotype Has a tall face, usually a tall chin, a thick full head of hair and high facial harmony. Their jaws may or may not be extremely wide but they generally have good forward growth of the mandible. The maxilla is either forward grown or flat but never retruded. My have some slight upper eyelid exposure but they still look good because they have extremely pleasing facial ratios. Their faces usually fit the golden ratio mask perfectly or near perfectly.  Examples of this phenotype include: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba, Denzel Washington, Sean O' Pry, Francisco Lachowski, Miroslav Cech, David Gandy.

The second is the brickskulled jock/fighter phenotype. This phenotype consists of a very wide jaw, very broad chin, a thick broad neck, thick broad zygos and very hooded hunter eyes. They genreally have good angularity as well. Their skulls are basically squares/rectangles made of bone. Their skulls are very robust and look like they can withstand a ton of damage. Given that they're not manlets, no man in his right mind would ever mess with these types of guys. Examples of this phenotype include: Tom Brady, Pat Tillman, Daniel Conn, Mychal Kendricks, Broderick Hunter, Rampage Jackson, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Superman.

The third is the "cute" JB slayer phenotype. This mainly appeals to jailbaits. They generally have very smooth flawless skin, full rosy lips, fuller cheeks (but not fat and round) very large but pretty eyes. They can get away with being shorter than average. Examples of this phenotype: Justin Bieber, Alex from Target etc.

Some of these categories overlap. For example, Chico can either be classically handsome or JB slayer since he has traits of the classically handsome male but also has very youthful skin and has fullness in his cheeks.
 
Fit the first one, but second is ideal if you want to dominate other men tbh. Brick skull type exudes power.
 
My current avatar is the second type I guess.
 
I'd kill to be the third, I'm 20 and I get so depressed about losing the chance of experimenting young love
 
kodoku said:
I'd kill to be the third, I'm 20 and I get so depressed about losing the chance of experimenting young love

If you missed out on prime JB, then it's over - your life is defective.
 
Wot1994 said:
Fit the first one, but second is ideal if you want to dominate other men tbh. Brick skull type exudes power.

Yeah there's a trade off IMO. The first one probably has the more broad appeal, especially for LTRs but the second one earns you more respect from both men and women but at the cost of being less LTR material. Great for STRs though.
 
When I was in college the 3rd type had the absolute 10/10 girls around him. I'm not talking about hot femaloids I'm talking about the ones you'd describe as beautiful.
 
Morf12 said:
When I was in college the 3rd type had the absolute 10/10 girls around him. I'm not talking about hot femaloids I'm talking about the ones you'd describe as beautiful.

At my college it was mainly guys in the first two categories.
 
Justin Bieber phenotype is death. You age like fucking shit. Just look how he looks now. A balding soon to be completely subhuman. He's definitely a 5/10 now.
 
Honestly after rereading the 3rd one I thought it meant just basic pretty boys. I think you should categorize it as pretty boy slayers as I was reffering to in my older post. So think anything from Justin Bieber to young Leo Dicaprio/Johnny Depp.


Don_Draper_Wiki.jpg



1200px-Francisco_Lachowski_2011.jpg





Both slay but 2 different phenotypes.
 
anincelforlifelol said:
Justin Bieber phenotype is death. You age like fucking shit. Just look how he looks now. A balding soon to be completely subhuman. He's definitely a 5/10 now.

Yeah that's why I said these guys will mainly slay JBs when they're young. They may or may not do well in college. Post college they definitely struggle since, like you said,  they age horribly mainly due to not having a lot of bone mass to support their sagging skin.
 
Enigmatic93 said:
At my college it was mainly guys in the first two categories.

College is the time when most girls move away from preferring the cute/harmless types to preferring 50 shades of masculine dominance. Since the majority of women are in their prime around 20-25, there isn't really much of a benefit of looking like a twink. 

I had a friend at high-school who was the total twink - blonde, cute, manlet, etc. He had a lot of admirers and "girlfriends" who never wanted to do more than hold hands etc. But once people were getting older, the girls lost interest in him and he became bitter over being so short. This was brutal, seeing him go from admired twink to bitter, cynical pot smoker manlet.
 
Just be Altanid phenotype theory

sike im atalanid and it did nothing for me
 
In which category does Tom Cruise or Al Pacino fit?
 
Cope thread. 80% of men have had sex by 20 and many of them don't have any of these 3 phenotypes.
 
this whole idea of phenotype is cope
 
Life is all about being classically handsome

everything else is pure cope
 
Call gambler, hes a specialist when it comes to P H E N O T Y P E S
 
incelman said:
Cope thread. 80% of men have had sex by 20 and many of them don't have any of these 3 phenotypes.

It's not cope. If you want to consistently score decent looking women, you must fit these phenotypes.

Most men have sex by 20 because in high school its a lot easier to get a girlfriend. After that, you must become beta bux to LTR women.
 
Basically Maesthetic ,Pure masculine and Prettyboy
 
Enigmatic93 said:
It's not cope. If you want to consistently score decent looking women, you must fit these phenotypes.

Most men have sex by 20 because in high school its a lot easier to get a girlfriend. After that, you must become beta bux to LTR women.

Define decent.

It's easier in high school if you are normal looking.
 
I agree with him, these three types are the ideal for femoids.

He probably means roasties that all men can agree are pretty or beautiful.

You're right that many men who have gotten sex do not fall under these categories exactly, but it's just all about looks.

If an uggo roastie can't score one of these Chad types, then her standards are lowered and uglier guys then become relatively attractive to her. Essentially one woman's subhuman may be another roastie's Chad. Although I agree that she will still resent the fact that she can't get traditional Chad and still longs for him.
 
incelman said:
Define decent.

It's easier in high school if you are normal looking.

Decent  = Young, slim, fertile, not ugly, not a tranny

Yeah you have to still not be in the bottom 20% of men to get laid in high school.
 
Enigmatic93 said:
The first is the classically handsome phenotype. This phenotype Has a tall face, usually a tall chin, a thick full head of hair and high facial harmony. Their jaws may or may not be extremely wide but they generally have good forward growth of the mandible. The maxilla is either forward grown or flat but never retruded. My have some slight upper eyelid exposure but they still look good because they have extremely pleasing facial ratios. Their faces usually fit the golden ratio mask perfectly or near perfectly.  Examples of this phenotype include: Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Ryan Gosling, Idris Elba, Denzel Washington, Sean O' Pry, Francisco Lachowski, Miroslav Cech, David Gandy.

The second is the brickskulled jock/fighter phenotype. This phenotype consists of a very wide jaw, very broad chin, a thick broad neck, thick broad zygos and very hooded hunter eyes. They genreally have good angularity as well. Their skulls are basically squares/rectangles made of bone. Their skulls are very robust and look like they can withstand a ton of damage. Given that they're not manlets, no man in his right mind would ever mess with these types of guys. Examples of this phenotype include: Tom Brady, Pat Tillman, Daniel Conn, Mychal Kendricks, Broderick Hunter, Rampage Jackson, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns. 

The third is the "cute" JB slayer phenotype. This mainly appeals to jailbaits. They generally have very smooth flawless skin, full rosy lips, fuller cheeks (but not fat and round) very large but pretty eyes. They can get away with being shorter than average. These are basically the Justin Biebers of the world

Some of these categories overlap. For example, Chico can either be classically handsome or JB slayer since he has traits of the classically handsome male but also has very youthful skin and has fullness in his cheeks.

whaat ones would you consider Henry Cavill, Luther West, and  Colton Haynes to be in ?
 
Enigmatic93 said:
Decent  = Young, slim, fertile, not ugly, not a tranny

Yeah you have to still not be in the bottom 20% of men to get laid in high school.

Your standards are too high man.

I'm bottom 1% lol.
 
Most of the women I see nowadays are going for the feminine looking Chads.

I think sometimes we overestimate and exaggerate of how Chad should usually looks like. To be honest, I think most Chads don't have bodies of Greek gods, but more, or so the tall, slender, lean, swimmers body look to it and of course he usually has a bit of a hipster flair to it, if you know what I mean.
 
davlung said:
whaat ones would you consider Henry Cavill, Luther West, and  Colton Haynes to be in ?

Cavill  = Brickskull but with facial ratios of the classically handsome man.

Luther West  (Boris Kodjoe)  = Classically handsome

Colton Haynes  = Classically handsome.
 

Similar threads

Myth
Replies
62
Views
3K
Simulacrasimulation
Simulacrasimulation
Eremetic
Replies
24
Views
828
Serpents reign
Serpents reign
VainHireling2
Replies
26
Views
2K
Nograsscel
Nograsscel
Eremetic
Replies
17
Views
2K
pulp
pulp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top