Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There are not enough men dropping out of society

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
We need to have way way way more LDARers/NEETers who become leeches and stop contributing. Society should feel it so it takes young mens demands/problems seriously.

There are too many men supporting the system, so governments think "Pff. Shit is still working. Mens problems can go to hell. Fuck them!".

Last edited:
As long as the simps feel the urge to provide for foids by working their ass of to get more money for the foids, it won’t be possible

We need to have way way way more LDARers/NEETers who become leeches and stop contributing. Society should feel it so it takes young mens demands/problems seriously.

There are too many men supporting the system, so governments think "Pff. Shit is still working, mens problems can go to hell. Fuck them!".
Incels are a very small minority

Unsurprisingly most men are normies, who live happily in this system

It doesn’t matter. The system will totally collapse with the coming Economic crisis that has already started.

In order for this to happen things will have to get worse, which it will if we keep heading in the same direction

give it another generation or two of hypergamy

The idea that men are dropping out of society is a total cope. Society isnt going to "collapse" because most normie men are too deep into their copes to realise how shitty their lives are and so they will keep coping and keep holding up society.

Man I have a feeling this will happend in the future.
Society cant expect to beat down men in the system and expect them to "Man Up" and take one for the team. One day, majority of men will see the truth and society have to take action to solve the real problem that they keep avoiding.

China is grappling with a declining marriage and birth rate, which has prompted a flurry of policies from local governments to address the issues.

Yihuang county in Jiangxi province is telling ‘leftover’ women to marry unemployed men, with offers of special training and treatment for potential husbands.

0AD8CEBD 674D 4482 8937 5F8826BD7DC7

Incels are a very small minority

Unsurprisingly most men are normies, who live happily in this system
its 25%+ of all men. they just cope and dont realize they incels

We are the minority, and as long as the :bluepill: dominates it will stay that way

There are too many men supporting the system, so governments think "Pff. Shit is still working. Mens problems can go to hell. Fuck them!".
It's relative.

Most are refusing to marry

Stop coping :feelsugh:
What a cope lmao

show me sources that indicate the opposite. dont just say no, show me your data. i know many males that basically are incels but are too bluepilled and coping to accept it.

also my country reports an increase in neets and childless/alone men in the news.

and it will only increase as hypergamy and artifical insemination becomes more widespread. if you accept hypergamy, then you also have to accept a big number of incels.

Last edited:

show me sources that indicate the opposite. dont just say no, show me your data. i know many males that basically are incels but are too bluepilled and coping to accept it.

also my country reports an increase in neets and childless/alone men in the news.

and it will only increase as hypergamy and artifical insemination becomes more widespread. if you accept hypergamy, then you also have to accept a big number of incels.
Yes, we have many bluepilled incels in denial, but I think they are overrepresented on the internet in places like Reddit for example exactly because they are incels

I agree that the trend is to inceldom to increase, but it is problematic to take the kind of statistics you showed as the truth, as it involves assuming a very small subset of the population represents the whole, which is an unwarranted logical step

It's the same problem as believing statistics that show the average penis size is small, or election polls

I think that if the inceldom percentage was that high then the birth rates would be WAY smaller, though it's true they are decreasing (but not only because inceldom is increasing, there are a lot other reasons too)

I'd rather see more males denigrate vain women.