Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There are normies who find this song flabbergasting.

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"

I heard it few moments ago because it’s getting spammed in the radio recently, and I just thought that I knew normies who would hear this, google lyrics, translate one or two sentences because ESL and think “wow that’s deep”. Idk, it’s just funny when I think about it.

I’m sorry, what about this song’s lyrics would cause someone to stop and go “Wait, that’s deep” ? Maybe I missed something, because all I heard were the most vapid, mind-numbingly generic lyrics imaginable—perfect for NPC sexhavers to “vibe” to.

Song is normietier. The videoclip is psychopathic shit.

Straight 6/10.

I’m sorry, what about this song’s lyrics would cause someone to stop and go “Wait, that’s deep” ? Maybe I missed something, because all I heard were the most vapid, mind-numbingly generic lyrics imaginable—perfect for NPC sexhavers to “vibe” to.
You did not miss anything. Again - I knew normies, who would listen to this type of song with this sort of lyrics, translate like a sentence or two in google because they know jackshit about english, and go "that's deep, that hits hard, I somehow relate to this".

I only made it 20 seconds in. Foid singing, half naked sheboons and kissing